forum

Osu! Malaysia Unofficial Cup 2014(Osu Standard)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZYuan
!!
HeatKai
Thank you for pursuing this cup !
all the best
ClawViper
Good luck to all contestants in the pro division later tonight! I wish I can be around to monitor proceedings and know the results but I'll be going off to Penang. I SHOULD be okay for Sunday though, unless something unexpected crops up. caleb123456 and wacats, I'm counting on you guys to make sure the tournament is handled smoothly!
Spritzer
our match with are postponed to sunday. should make it on morning/afternoon :oops:
ClawViper
Noted, just make sure that there is a judge when both of you want to start your match and save the multiplayer link!
wacats
Leminine ('s owner) couldn't online to play for the match against Gon, thus Gon went into the Finals. :)

This MP link doesn't count for your information. It's just a drama by us. 8-)
ClawViper
Results of the Pro Division semi-finals

I3abymilo88 4-0 _AI
[ -Scarlet- ] 4-1 Spritzer
Gon w/o Leminine

Congratulations to I3abymilo88, [ -Scarlet- ] and Gon for making it to the final round!
ClawViper
Results of the Amateur Division Semi-Finals

rampaxhellex 4-2 duan100_
CharlotteAI 4-0 adriantmk
MoyBei w/o Chloe_miku

Congratulations to rampaxhellex, CharlotteAI and MoyBei for making it to the final round!
Rumia-
lol spritzer xd
Spritzer
scarlet(+faith) too stronk xd
ClawViper
Osu! Malaysia Unofficial Cup 2014 - Pro Division Finals
Participants
1. Gon
2. I3abymilo88
3. [ -Scarlet- ]

Format
- The finals will be held using the round robin format to determine the winner, the first runner-up and the second runner-up.
- All three players will play each other once in a best of 9 match.
- This means that each player will play 2 best of 9 matches for the finals.
- The placement of the top three will be determined by the number of matches won.
- In the event of a tie (e.g. All three players won a match and lost a match), the number of games lost will determine the placement of the players.
- In the event of a tie even after counting the number of games lost, a best of 9 tiebreaker match will be held between tied players, using the same mappool.

Rules
- The finals will be a best of 9, where the first player to win 5 games wins the match.
- If the score is tied at 4-4, the tiebreaker map will be played.
- Contestants ought to be ready/online 10 minutes before their match. The judge will invite the contestant to a multi room once it is time, and a warm-up match will be played.
- The contestants will then type !roll in the multiplayer chat. The higher points on the roll will determine who has the first pick. If both contestants roll the same points, the contestants will perform a reroll.
- For late contestants, the judge will wait for 10 minutes. After that you'll be automatically disqualified and the other contestant who waits will win by default, unless the late contestant has informed the judge beforehand that he will be late, with a reason.
- Similar to previous rounds, if you want to reschedule your match, please get in touch with your opponent and post the agreed time to play the match as a reply to this thread.
- Each player is NOT allowed to pick more than twice of the same mod. (e.g. Pick DT 3 times, pick HR 3 times, etc.) However, NoMod picks are unlimited.
- All unexpected incidents are to be dealt with at the judge's discretion. The judge's decision is final.

Schedule
21st September 2014 (Sunday)
Gon vs I3abymilo88 - 9:30pm
Gon vs [ -Scarlet- ] - 10:30pm
I3abymilo88 vs [ -Scarlet- ] - 11:30pm

Map Pool
Please refer to TequilaWolf's post below.

Judges
ClawViper, TequilaWolf, wacats

Credits
I want to give many thanks to TequilaWolf for helping me with the map pools, along with [ -Scarlet- ], I3abymilo88, Gon, Spritzer and _AI for actually turning up in the semi-finals so that this tournament isn't reduced to a joke after the 3 month hiatus. Thanks!

Don't hesitate to reply to this thread to ask more questions. I will be checking it at regular intervals.
TequilaWolf
ClawViper
Osu! Malaysia Unofficial Cup 2014 - Amateur Division Finals
Participants
1. rampaxhellex
2. CharlotteAI
3. MoyBei

Format
- The finals will be held using the round robin format to determine the winner, the first runner-up and the second runner-up.
- All three players will play each other once in a best of 9 match.
- This means that each player will play 2 best of 9 matches for the finals.
- The placement of the top three will be determined by the number of matches won.
- In the event of a tie (e.g. All three players won a match and lost a match), the number of games lost will determine the placement of the players.
- In the event of a tie even after counting the number of games lost, a best of 9 tiebreaker match will be held between tied players, using the same mappool.

Rules
- The finals will be a best of 9, where the first player to win 5 games wins the match.
- If the score is tied at 4-4, the tiebreaker map will be played.
- Contestants ought to be ready/online 10 minutes before their match. The judge will invite the contestant to a multi room once it is time, and a warm-up match will be played.
- The contestants will then type !roll in the multiplayer chat. The higher points on the roll will determine who has the first pick. If both contestants roll the same points, the contestants will perform a reroll.
- For late contestants, the judge will wait for 10 minutes. After that you'll be automatically disqualified and the other contestant who waits will win by default, unless the late contestant has informed the judge beforehand that he will be late, with a reason.
- Similar to previous rounds, if you want to reschedule your match, please get in touch with your opponent and post the agreed time to play the match as a reply to this thread.
- Each player is NOT allowed to pick more than twice of the same mod. (e.g. Pick DT 3 times, pick HR 3 times, etc.) However, NoMod picks are unlimited.
- All unexpected incidents are to be dealt with at the judge's discretion. The judge's decision is final.

Schedule
20th September 2014 (Saturday)
rampaxhellex vs MoyBei - 8pm
CharlotteAI vs MoyBei - 9pm
rampaxhellex vs CharlotteAI - 10pm

Map Pool
Please refer to wacats' post below.

Judges
ClawViper, TequilaWolf, wacats

Credits
I want to give many thanks to wacats for helping me with the map pools, along with rampaxhellex, MoyBei, adriantmk, CharlotteAI and duan100_ for actually turning up in the semi-finals so that this tournament isn't reduced to a joke after the 3 month hiatus. Thanks!

Don't hesitate to reply to this thread to ask more questions. I will be checking it at regular intervals.
wacats
ClawViper
The Osu! Malaysia Unofficial Cup 2014 Amateur Division finals has concluded! And upsets were galore in this final, where the lowest seed emerged as the champion and the top seed had to settle for 3rd place. Click on the scorelines below to see the multiplayer links.

The finals started off with MoyBei taking the lead against rampaxhellex with a 4-2 score, before rampaxhellex decided to forfeit the final match.

MoyBei continued his fine run to defeat CharlotteAI 5-1 in the second match of the day, effectively clinching his place as the champion of the amateur division.

CharlotteAI and rampaxhellex then battled for the 2nd place in order to get an additional month of supporter. He managed to edge out rampaxhellex 5-3 in a relatively close match.

Congratulations to the winners!

1st Place - MoyBei (3 months supporter)
2nd Place - CharlotteAI (2 months supporter)
3rd Place - rampaxhellex (1 month supporter)

The winners are advised to contact caleb123456 for their prizes!
ClawViper
The Osu! Malaysia Unofficial Cup 2014 Pro Division has concluded! Unfortunately, it had to end in an anticlimatic fashion as [ -Scarlet- ] had to forfeit his final match after aggravating a thumb injury in his match against Gon. The pro division finals were also marred with DDoS attacks on Bancho.

Prior to the finals, [ -Scarlet- ] was seen as the player who was on form as he had set many DT scores within an hour the day before. I3abymilo88 was considered to be in poor form for the past week. Meanwhile, Gon had started practising after the Mania World Cup finals and has shown signs of revival after being inactive from osu! standard since Play Convention.

Gon's practice paid off as he was ruthless in his 5-0 victory against I3abymilo88.

Not long later, he continued his run to take a 2-0 lead against [ -Scarlet- ] before the server crashed, disconnecting everyone. He then dropped a game with the margin of a mere 3600 points before completing his victory over [ -Scarlet- ], with a 5-1 scoreline.

After Gon emerged as the champion, the 2nd/3rd place was to be decided between [ -Scarlet- ] and I3abymilo88. Bancho was then hit with DDoS attacks again during the warm-up match, and both players were given the option to continue the match tomorrow. However, [ -Scarlet- ] declined the opportunity as he had aggravated a thumb injury after playing against Gon, causing his thumb to swell, forfeiting the final match and giving I3abymilo88 the win.

Congratulations to the winners!

1st Place - Gon (6 months supporter)
2nd Place - I3abymilo88 (3 months supporter)
3rd Place - [ -Scarlet- ] (1 month supporter)

The winners are advised to contact caleb123456 for their prizes!
TequilaWolf
Big thank you to ClawViper and everyone else who helped to make this OMUC 2014 a success! :) :) :) :) :) Congratulations again to all the winners!
wacats
My first time editing and uploading video to Youtube :D

Karuta-_old_1

ClawViper wrote:

The Osu! Malaysia Unofficial Cup 2014 Pro Division has concluded! Unfortunately, it had to end in an anticlimatic fashion as [ -Scarlet- ] had to forfeit his final match after aggravating a thumb injury in his match against Gon. The pro division finals were also marred with DDoS attacks on Bancho.

Prior to the finals, [ -Scarlet- ] was seen as the player who was on form as he had set many DT scores within an hour the day before. I3abymilo88 was considered to be in poor form for the past week. Meanwhile, Gon had started practising after the Mania World Cup finals and has shown signs of revival after being inactive from osu! standard since Play Convention.

Gon's practice paid off as he was ruthless in his 5-0 victory against I3abymilo88.

Not long later, he continued his run to take a 2-0 lead against [ -Scarlet- ] before the server crashed, disconnecting everyone. He then dropped a game with the margin of a mere 3600 points before completing his victory over [ -Scarlet- ], with a 5-1 scoreline.

After Gon emerged as the champion, the 2nd/3rd place was to be decided between [ -Scarlet- ] and I3abymilo88. Bancho was then hit with DDoS attacks again during the warm-up match, and both players were given the option to continue the match tomorrow. However, [ -Scarlet- ] declined the opportunity as he had aggravated a thumb injury after playing against Gon, causing his thumb to swell, forfeiting the final match and giving I3abymilo88 the win.
An exciting finals indeed
D e s
grats to all ~
Topic Starter
Tomoki Faizuru
Thank you guys for handling this.You guys done a great job.Im also for being a let off in the end.Ill revive as soon as possible.Sorry again and THANKS! GGWP