forum

Magic Train No Brakes (Tropical Fruits became sour)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
I never had any strategy, I targeted you because I figured either town you or town cbot would target each other and i didnt want to face what i faced when I was scum the other time i played this game.
1v1s are just a pain in the ass for me in this setup as either alignment because there's nothing I can do except know that you're scum. There are no other days with previous play to analyze nor anything.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Nothing really, you're the one that called me scum first, did you forget? I called you scum only after you confirmed that you targeted me.
Also you wanting to rush the day end by voting for end day right away you already knew you wanted as few discussion as possible, you didn't know what cbot did and you would rather not 1v1 him because you knew you'd lose, however im even worse at LyLo situations in 1v1 which you didn't take in mind, so you didn't make me the conftown and instead went to 1v1 me instead of risk having to 1v1 with cbot.
I voted end day because if you QH nothing would happen in this setup. I unvoted because I gave you and Cbot the option to end the day but I do not have that option is I unvoted so I can choose when the day ends. In this setup I think the best option is to link with the weakest link to get a good reaction so if you link with scum it will make it easier on the conf town. I used that logic to assume both of you would target me, you are the more active player so my linking with you I either won, get Cbot chat mafia analyze or lots of discussion
Sakura
It would have been more fun if you had faked targeting cbot, it would have been more fun to figure out who's scum rather than having the game auto-solved for me.
beeboy123
Well I guess we shared our thoughts on our actions so we should wait for Cbot to make a choice or ask more questions.

Unless you have something to ask me
Sakura
What can I possibly ask you?
I know you're scum.
I would answer whatever cbot would want to know tho.
beeboy123
- my strategy
- how I would approach this game as scum
- something in my posts are odd

Tons of questions.

Sakura you initially said this set-up is interesting and now you make it sound like you play it without strategy which is basically a wifom mess. In what way is this set-up interesting?
Sakura
the mechanics obv.
Amianki

Sakura wrote:

CalignoBot wrote:

If you were town in the day phase, under what circumstances would you lie about your result?
I don't think I would lie about my result, never thought about strategizing around it...
( *:
Amianki
Anyway, are we ready for day to end? I'm pretty sure I know who the other mason is.
Amianki
Vote: Day End
Sakura
If you say so, u sure you dont need to ask anything else?
Amianki
I could, but I don't believe I can ask anything that will fundamentally change my reads. I can't think of any, anyway.
Sakura
ok fine then
Vote: Day end
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
End Day: CalignoBot, Sakura
beeboy123
Vote: End Day

my bad
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Day 1 has ended.
Everyone send me choices.
The game will end once everyone has sent the choices.
Mafia must submit his alignment to confirm.
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
beeboy123, Mafia Goon, grabs the victory.

Actions:

Night 0
Sakura seeks beeboy123
CalignoBot seeks Sakura
beeboy123 scumclaims

Night 1
Sakura seeks CalignoBot
CalignoBot seeks beeboy123
beeboy123 scumclaims
Sakura
Meh, i sux at this setup, why did i even in for this u.u
Amianki
Well fuck.
beeboy123
I thought not saying End Day was a scum claim because as town I would have pm'd gif and got a reply.

Was I your initial read as well?
Amianki
Yeah, the first several posts when the 1v1 started was really telling at the time.