forum

Chata - Nocte of Desperatio

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kagu-chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
neonat
You are going to make the Normal and Easy right? If you want, inform me when you complete those, you said in my queue in the past that you were making those, so I look forward to seeing them. I will try my best to look at the map then
Topic Starter
Kagu-chan
Hello neonat, thank you. Currently im not at home, the normal diff is nearly finnished. Next week i had my computer again and can work on the mapset.
neonat
You told me to look at Normal

Normal

You need to use constant spacing throughout the map, use the distance spacing, stick to one value all the way. Spacing is full of errors here right now.
Don't use slider velocity changes like 01:01:964 (3) in Normal, if there are changes, also new combos help to indicate such changes, especially when the change is very obvious and drastic
The default slider velocity you are using for most of the song is also quite fast for this Normal
I think slider tick 4 is too much for this, 2 is already fine enough
01:27:984 (2) - don't use repeat sliders like 01:27:984 (2) and 01:29:821 (4) - they aren't really imaginative, and you shouldavoid repeat sliders with more than 1 repeat in Normal and below, think of better rhythms to use in places like this
04:12:985 (1) - you can't have beats like this so fast right after a spinner, you need to give more rest time, especially this being Normal

Use a more unique combo colour scheme, use custom colours

You first have to work on ensuring that spacing used is constant for the whole song, that seems to be the worst issue of them all, use distance snap all the way to help you.

Seems incomplete (at the end) and no hitsounds

good luck
Topic Starter
Kagu-chan
Thank you, i will overview it tonight. Yes, its not really completet.
Topic Starter
Kagu-chan

neonat wrote:

Don't use slider velocity changes like 01:01:964 (3) in Normal, if there are changes, also new combos help to indicate such changes, especially when the change is very obvious and drastic
Here i have a new combo color, the sv change is at 01:00:127 (1) - here we have the very slow voice, since this was the reason for sv change. I think its ok here, tell me if not, im new in mapping.

neonat wrote:

The default slider velocity you are using for most of the song is also quite fast for this Normal
Ill try to reduce it.

neonat wrote:

I think slider tick 4 is too much for this, 2 is already fine enough
Changed

neonat wrote:

01:27:984 (2) - don't use repeat sliders like 01:27:984 (2) and 01:29:821 (4) - they aren't really imaginative, and you shouldavoid repeat sliders with more than 1 repeat in Normal and below, think of better rhythms to use in places like this
Acceptet - ill try to make it better and fix this.

neonat wrote:

04:12:985 (1) - you can't have beats like this so fast right after a spinner, you need to give more rest time, especially this being Normal
Acceptet - ill try to make it better and fix this.

neonat wrote:

Use a more unique combo colour scheme, use custom colours
I dont understand what you mean... Im using the default for this

Ill edit this positng if i fixed the named points,
neonat

Kagu-chan wrote:

Im using the default for this
It doesn't really suit the map/BG imo
Cezira
Hier meine Vorschläge zur "hard"-Map:

Die Abstände stimmen hinten und vorne nicht ^^ Aktiviere "Distance-Snap" und stell es für den Anfang mal auf 1.0. Dann fang von vorne an, deine Circles bzw. Sliders zu verschieben und so anzuordnen, wie es die Abstände zulassen und es dir gefällt. Erst wenn eine schnelle Abfolge von Noten auch nah beieinander liegt, kann man es flüssig spielen.

Die Slider-Geschwindigkeit nur für 01:01:964 (4) - zu ändern erscheint mir zu übertrieben. Wenn es wirklich nur der eine ist, bringt das den Spieler mehr aus dem Konzept, als dass es hilft (auch wenn es gut zur Musik passt. Aber denk dir lieber einen richtig langen Slider in einer ansprechenden Form aus, als plötzlich durch Langsamkeit zu verwirren, die der Spieler nicht erwartet)
Entferne bei eben diesem Slider auch die unnötigen Punkte innerhalb (die dazu dienen, ihn kurviger o.ä. zu machen). Drei reichen bei dieser Form vollkommen.

01:32:117 (2) - und folgende: Aufpassen, dass du nicht zu weit aus dem Gitter rausfällst. Rück alles ein Stück in die Mitte. Es danken dir die Leute, die keinen großen Bildschirm haben ^^

02:20:331 (4) - Slider-Geschwindigkeit S.o.

03:17:576 (3) - Lass dir für die nachfolgende Pause was Nettes einfallen (ist immerhin eine "hard"-map). Vllt ein langer Slider? Allerdings wiederholt sich das ziemlich oft, also vllt eher ein schöner selbst erdachter Rhythmus in die Pause rein. Gilt auch für die nachfolgenden Pausen. Ab hier ist mir die Map zu langsam (= einfach). Erst ab 03:53:086 (1) - gehts wirklich richtig schön weiter vom Rhythmus her.

Ich modde gern nochmal, wenn die Distanzen stimmen =)
Vom Timing und Rhythmus her: Gute Arbeit bisher!
Topic Starter
Kagu-chan
Slider-Geschwindigkeit: Passt hier IMHO - es ist eben eine Hard-Map wie du sagst und dort sollte man mit SV-Changes rechnen, wenn sich im Lied die gesamte Frequenz absenkt.
Lass dir für die nachfolgende Pause was Nettes einfallen
Hier mappe ich nach dem Piano, im folgenden wird das leißer (Echo) - ab Insane+ ist es entsprechend gemappt. Finde es hier im gesamten (relation zu Rest der Map) unpassend, da noch weiter zu mappen.
Das genannte Timestamp ist ja auch der Beginn vom Refrain ^^ - bzw den stärkeren Drums vorher - in jeder Diff btw die schwerste Stelle der Map (kommt zwei mal vor).
Aufpassen, dass du nicht zu weit aus dem Gitter rausfällst.
Osu verhindert, das man aus dem Bereich herausgeht (mittlerweile) - ist hier also tatsächlich konform.

Spacing und Composing werd ich überarbeiten, dann sollte auch das mit dem Grid erledigt sein. Danke