forum

osu! Medical Mafia [Game Over!, Mafia Win]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 3.03 = Votecount 3.02 so why even bother.

If activity keeps this low deadlines may be shortened. You have been warned.

(this does not count as an oficial votecount)
Navizel
I thought we're on LyLo now
beeboy123
Nope we can lynch go to 2 town 1 scum
Navizel
2.5) A lynch will be achieved when 50%+1 of the player list has their vote on a single person. Once that threshold is reached, the game enters twilight and no more votes will count for the day. No lynch votes require only 50% of the player list to go through.
You win when your faction controls 50% of the total votes, regardless of which players on the other faction are still alive.
50% is scum + 1 town
beeboy123
;-; I mean we can no lynch
beeboy123
and since we can no lynch it isn't Lylo
beeboy123
Drezi ain't going to budge so

vote: no lynch
Navizel
fuck this game

im so bad
beeboy123
It is k I will lynch you tomorrow and it will be over <3
Navizel
sure bb
Navizel
@mod - it's lylo right? right?
beeboy123
4 peeps
~~~~~
3 town

1 scum

we vote no-lynch

scum kills a town

3-1 = 2 town

1 scum

not over 50%

therefore it is not lylo
Drezi
It's not LyLo. It's easy to see, if we'll still have the voting power to Lynch scum after the night, it's not LyLo. 2 town 1 scum can lynch scum.

While it's true that Navi is acting weird now, and he was the only one who could safely kill Sakura (since if he's scum he knew there would be no protection there), I still think we should see the NK, and go for a 1 out of 2 lynych with that info.

That is again, ONLY if we all agree not to risk throwing the game by gambling with night abilities, for the reasons explained before.
AutoMedic
I think It's worth the risk, and I may be able to predict who the scum is

Perfect trap Drezi, perfect damn trap
beeboy123

Drezi wrote:

It's not LyLo. It's easy to see, if we'll still have the voting power to Lynch scum after the night, it's not LyLo. 2 town 1 scum can lynch scum.

While it's true that Navi is acting weird now, and he was the only one who could safely kill Sakura (since if he's scum he knew there would be no protection there), I still think we should see the NK, and go for a 1 out of 2 lynych with that info.

That is again, ONLY if we all agree not to risk throwing the game by gambling with night abilities, for the reasons explained before.
fishy.... he didn't know the contents of a town doctor PM and I am the nurse so that is also out of the question...............
Drezi
I say it's time to go ahead as we discussed.

Vote: No Lynch

Oh and something to keep in mind guys: If I get NK-d this time, it's less likely that Navi is scum :)
AutoMedic

beeboy123 wrote:

Drezi wrote:

It's not LyLo. It's easy to see,
if we'll still have the voting power to Lynch scum after the night, it's not LyLo. 2 town 1 scum can lynch scum.

fishy.... he didn't know the contents of a town doctor PM and I am the nurse so that is also out of the question...............
Its on the first page

someone can just read it for a minute or two
AutoMedic
Vote : No Lynch
beeboy123

Sonatora wrote:

Its on the first page

someone can just read it for a minute or two
Well Navi didn't and if he was town he definitely would have read it as it got sent to him.
beeboy123
Remember to declare that you aren't preforming an action to speed night up
Topic Starter
Zexion
Final Votecount for D3

No Lynch - 3 - Sonatora, beeboy123, Drezi (Chosen)
beeboy123 - 1 - Navizel

The day has ended with no lynch. Flavor goes here later because I don't have access to my computer right now.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours, that means Wednesday 20 August, 02:00 AM UTC. Deadline has been adjusted so it ends when I get home.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Ending night. Resolving night actions.
Topic Starter
Zexion
I swear I need my computer back. I WILL post the flavor today in about 12 hours tho, and that's a promise.

Flavor goes here, I must not forget

Beeboy123, Town Nurse, was found dead in the supplies closet N3.

It is now Day 4. Deadline is in 5 days, that means Monday, 25th August 02:00 AM.
Navizel
I thought scums are going to kill Drezi.. I guess not
Navizel
expecting that since if they kill drezi, it will be an easy Navi-lynch and then boom scum wins
Drezi

Drezi wrote:

Oh and something to keep in mind guys: If I get NK-d this time, it's less likely that Navi is scum :)
That's what I thought would happen too - if you're not scum.

But well I did not die..

Would sona kill beeboy so it looks like you killed the main threat to you? I have a harder time believing that, than the case being just what it looks like. Gonna ISO now...
Drezi
Looking at CBots interactions with the two of you

CalignoBot wrote:

Also, for the record, that bandwagon [Sonatora] doesn't excite me at all.
Does not agree with the Sonatora bandwagon, possibly trying to diffuse attention on scumbuddy who drew too much suspicion early on, but the situation did not look that dire that'd call for such measures I think.

CalignoBot wrote:

Frostings wrote:

Sonatora CB scumteam heard it here first folks
Explain.
Odd reaction to a wild scumteam guess, which Frostings pointed out too, but did not get much attention later.

And we also have this:

Navizel wrote:

Frostings wrote:

Navi while you're here
What are your thoughts on CB
If you're talking about him not buying the Sonatora bandwagon then I can say that's pretty normal.
null-town cb
Null-town read on CB after Frostings started to suspect CB for that reaction earlier, a subtle defense.
AutoMedic
Vote : Navizel

And, I'm done people. It's obvious already
Drezi
Alright

Vote: Navizel
AutoMedic
No room for suspicions now Navizel

The only thing you need to do is talk
Topic Starter
Zexion
Final Votecount for D4
Players needed to lynch: 2

Navizel - 2 - Drezi, Sonatora - (LYNCH)

Players not voting: Navizel

Flip and stuff in ~20 minutes. Don't talk until then.
Topic Starter
Zexion
I knew it was over. I overheard that only three people remain: the killer and two innocents. But the discussion was incredibly short. They said "There's no other possibilty, it has to be you", "Wait! I'm innocent!". After that I heard someone running away. It entered... my room. The other two followed him, both of them shouting "Its over! Stop runing!" After that they cornered him and got on a fist fight. But suddenly, one of chasers injected the running doctor with something. He then colapsed to the ground, either asleep or dead. One of the doctors checked him... "Wait! I cannot see anything that..-" he was cut short as the other one drawed a knife and stabbed him on the back. Watching that was horrible and I barely resisted screaming. It was simple, the one who checked the other guy had no chance, he didn't even see it coming. I then knew the truth: the killer had survived and took all the others down, and it seems the stabbed one was the last of his targets.

The killer then took a phone and called someone. "Yes, mission completed. I lost my partner but everyone else is down. I'll be right there in a few hours". I was atonished as I couldn't believe what had happened in front of me. But then... he noticed me. The only person in the room besides him. And drew the knife as he was coming towards me. I knew I was over for me too. I tried to stop him, but in my state, still recovering from the accident, I stood no chance. I could feel the hot steel piercing my skin, then everything faded to black, my conciousness melting with the void.

It was really the end. A terribly bad end for everyone.

Navizel, Town Doctor, was lynched Day 4.

Sonatora, Town Doctor, was endgamed.
The Narrator - Random Amnesic Patient, was mercilessly slain at the endgame.
Drezi, Mafia Goon, survived and won on Day 4!

MAFIA WINS!
Topic Starter
Zexion
On this google spreadsheet is everything there's to know about the game: nightactions, both Mafia and Dead QT's, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... RoNu7DZXI/

But I know what you want to know right away: the roles. The Italic part is what you didn't know.

Drezi - Mafia Goon
CalignoBot - Mafia Goon
beeboy123 - Nurse
Gumica - Quack Doctor
Frostings - Doctor
Chamelo_Th - CPR Doctor
Navizel - Naive Doctor
Static Noise Bird/ Sakura - Weak Doctor
Sonatora - Paranoid Doctor

Now here's the best part: funfacts!
  1. When I desinged the spreadsheet, I made it until Day 4. And the game lasted exactly for that.
  2. I didn't expect I would have to modkill in my very first game :(
  3. Sonatora was a hero N1: stopped Chamelo from killing Navizel.
  4. Drezi was blocked N2 but Sakura still died by targeting him. That was kinda sad.
  5. I still don't get why no one of the doctors acted Night 3. It was a real shame considering both the normal doctor and paranoid doctor were alive, with an incredibly high chance they could stop Drezi from killing anyone.
  6. Also congratulations to Drezi, he carried the game for his team after CB died, gaining an "obvtown" reputation easily.
Yeah and that's all. This was my first modded game ever, if you have any suggestions, complaints or anything please tell me right away so I can improve for the next time, and thank you everyone for playing! :D
GuyInFreezer
And ladies and gentlemen, that's why "scumslips" are hoax.

I already PM'D zexion what I think he's done wrong but other than that you did fine.
Sakura
Once again, dont No Lynch at MyLo with a conf town.
beeboy123
shit...
Sakura
And this is why I don't like this setup, as much as you want to argue "WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS DO ANYTHING N3" We had no way of knowing whether our actions could harm town instead of helping it.
Amianki
I WAS HELPING
Sakura
Also I forgot to re-adjust the plan after beeboy claimed nurse, I should've probably protected him (conf town) instead of drezi (strongest townread), but well mistakes happen.
Drezi
I did not consider beeboy conf town from my town PoV, real Nurse could choose not to CC, so that beeboy is revealed as scum if the real Nurse gets killed.
show more