beeboy123
I know
beeboy123
I am beating a dead horse atm
beeboy123
(obvious lies)
beeboy123
vote: sona

only person who I can see potentially be scum at this moment in time (I suck don't judge me)
beeboy123
oh god I suck at this sorry for cancer ;-;
beeboy123
I believe Cham or Sona are the scum thoughts?
Navizel
rip snb
Topic Starter
Zexion
Static Noise Bird will be replaced.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Sakura replaces Static Noise Bird effetive immediately. (I've always wanted to say that).
Navizel
poor snb getting silenced for lulz

requesting vote count
Topic Starter
Zexion
I forgot to say votes are reset. Therefore, no one's voting right now.
Sakura
So we get a town modkill a dead scum and a dead towny, i guess we're pretty good atm, imma check CBot's interactions later coz i'm in a hurry.
Unvote
for the time being.
Sakura

CalignoBot wrote:

CTs gets a town pass for now. Not all that convinced on it for too long as it is currently.
Gumica is pretty much dead null.
Sonatora gets a free null read until day 2 because I can't get any kind of read from anything he's saying at all.
Not liking this quote, if i take a guess i'd guess his scum partner is one of those 3, Gumica's out of the picture so my guess is CTs or Sonatora.

Apparently my predecessor targeted Sonatora N1, did anyone else target Sonatora?

Btw before we proceed with any sort of lynch we need to make a targetting circle, this is usually done in the order of the playerlist (target everyone below you, the last person targets the player at the top) for all night actions what do you guys think?
Sakura
This would make it like this
Drezi > beeboy > CTs > Navizel > Sakura > Sonatora > Drezi

We could also do the reverse, either works.
beeboy123
wow 10/10 plan will follow
beeboy123
Changed my mind with the potential for 3 possible accidental deaths I don't like this
Sakura
Yeah I know, that thing usually needs to happen N1
6 people alive with 1 scum that means currently we have 5 vs 1

Suppose mislynching and 3 deaths on town that'd be 1 v1 so not a good idea.

anyway
FoS: CTs
not voting yet until i hear if anyone else targeted Sonatora.

CBot breaks off by a vote on CTs at RVS.
Doesn't like the Sonatora Wagon.
Votes Drezi for -reasons-
Gives a town pass to CTs without mentioning him at all?!
Navizel
bandwagon cts gogo

Vote: CTs

this is not an omgus vote
Navizel

Chamelo_Th wrote:

Mind sharing your target last night, everyone?
seriously, who asks that

and if everyone answered of course he will know who is the nurse and the naive doctor.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 2.02
Players needed to lynch: 4

Chamelo_Th - 1 - Navizel - (L-3)

Players not voting: beeboy123, Chamelo_Th, Drezi, Sakura, Sonatora

Remember: votes were reset when Sakura replaced SNB.
Please tell me if there are any mistakes.
Chamelo
This is pretty much like Dethy Mafia but with more people.
We don't know our sanity, and the target from last night might help us cut out some choices.

Sure, scum will make up their target or at least we can arrange the lynchee correctly.
Navizel
lol giving zero fucks about me
beeboy123
I just heard a breeze
beeboy123
I am not going to vote anyone due to fear of mislynch
Chamelo

Navizel wrote:

lol giving zero fucks about me
I think my previous post explained why I want everyone to share their target.
beeboy123
No targets as I couldn't read the mafia and didn't want to kill myself or others
Navizel
@mod: Let's say Frostings was nurse, will he show as "Frostings, Nurse, modkilled" or "Frostings, Town Doctor, modkilled"?
Navizel
Also @mod - "Doctors who protect only stop a single nightkill from happening." and then
"'Protection': Each night phase, you may use a "protection" action on a player in the game. You're not exactly sure what you will do, though."

I'm confused. I'm slow to these kinds of things
Navizel
Possible actions last night

Doctor protected another doctor or the other scum
Weak Doctor didn't do anything or targeted another doctor
CPR Doctor didn't do anything
Paranoid Doctor targeted someone who isn't the Quack Doctor meaning it can be the other scum
Quack Doctor killed a scum
Naive did nothing duh

We don't know what Frostings' role was but it doesn't really matter because if he's the nurse, nothing will change and if he's some doctor, the nurse will just replace him.
Navizel
*CPR Doctor didn't do anything or he targeted CB who isn't protected

meaning CPR Doctor and Quack targeted CB is a possibility
Navizel
Here I go again, not gathering my thoughts in a single post.

Ah, right. Townies can lie too, @Cth. Not only scums. We will not gain anything if all did that. Besides, it really is a stupid idea.

let's say
This guy didn't do anything - possibilities: naive, cpr, weak.
That guy targeted someone - possibilities: normal doctor, weak, cpr, paranoid, quack

Scum can just let the first one do whatever he wants since they're not going to be a bother for some time
People on the second one seems dangerous so scum is more likely to target them.

God, that is such a huge advantage for scum.

Cth is scum.
Sakura
I really need to know who targeted who btw.

Before i can make some analysis. Imma check if some ppl already mentioned something tho...for now

Sakura (SNB) > Sonatora
Sakura
Sakura (SNB) > Sonatora
Drezi > beeboy
Navizel > ???
CTh > ???
Sonatora > ???
beeboy > ???

Obviously one of the ???s must have targeted CBot, if you did you're conf town so better say so now.
Chamelo
Town can lie yes, but why?

Since the first Doctor was modkilled in the Day time, I reckon nurse will get the ability to protect, right?
I protected Navizel last night.
Navizel
I targeted some guy last night
Navizel
Cth, how much do you trust me? Like you're so sure I'm a townie so you protected me last night even though you voted me last day? I know it's a RVS but that's just suspicious for me
Drezi
Nurse becomes the role of the first Doctor to die.

And since 2 roles kill, one prevents scum from making a nightkill, I wouldn't call it "protect", and should be better used on scumreads, unless we come up with a pattern that everyone agrees to.

I'm still thinking about it - going with a circle targeting method would mean that there's 2x 1/5 chance of killing the scum at night, so 36% chance to win the game right away, but 64% chance to kill two townies and since we're going in a circle noone is protected from doctor kills. That is if both killing Doctors are still alive, 4/6 chance (one death out of the 4 nonkilling docs, since nurse replaced the first death). 2/6 of the cases (one killing doc dead) we'd have 20% chance to win the game, 80% chance of killing a townie.

I don't think town is in a position that we need to take these chances of letting two towies die in exchange for a chance to win possibly faster, when we can make a plenty of lynches and pick proper night targets that are not blind guesses like this method.

One other thing I thought of - we'd unofficially vote one person (NL today), and he'd get targeted by everyone. Self target isn't possible probably, but that's not a problem, since if the jailkeeper is on the target he's safe anyway, if jail's dead or is the target than [norm cpr quack] any 2 of these being used means he's safe. So regardless of which doc we're missing (and possibly targeting) target is sure to stay alive, but we'll confirm him as scum or town, since no NK happens if the jailkeeper is still alive and he's scum, and even if it's the jailkeeper that we're missing, we'll still know if he's scum, since the weak doctor dies in addition to the NK. A scumcheck for free (target won't die if he's town) and scum can't deny the conf town because of the protections (unless Jailkeep is dead, or is the target). The only downside is that IF the jailkeeper is dead (1/6 chance) AND the weak doctor is the NK target (1/5 chance), than it'll look like the target is town even if he's scum. There's a 3,33% chance of this happening.

Well maybe I forgot to take something into account and this is completely useless, let me know what you think anyway.
Drezi
Actually scum can't kill the target under any circumstances, since there's still the +1 protection of the weak doc to cover it.
Drezi
Bah, scum could just choose not to NK anyone, to make it look like scum was jailed. But there's still the weak doctor dieing, unless he's the one we're missing (1/6 chance).
show more