Total Posts
show more
Drezi
Confirming.
Amianki
Confirm.
Topic Starter
Zexion
With 7/9 confirmations, the game has officialy started!

"I had no idea where I was, nothing at all. The moment I woke up I just saw
a lot of white, where was I? My body felt frail and I couldn't move neither of
my arms without bringing myself a lot of pain. It was then when I realized I was in
a hospital bed, in the middle of a shared room with other patients, all of
them with broken arms or legs... some others had both.

After talking with a nurse I learned I was found in a car accident last night
and I was lucky to be alive. Oh well, at least I could have a rest from...
whatever I did... everyday. And then I realized I had memory loss too.

Suddenly, a nurse came into my room with a grim look on her face, suddenly, she
colapsed and fell to the ground. I wondered if this was some kind of joke but
when another nurse in the room screamed I realized this wasn't anything planned.
I didn't know what else happened because we were all moved into another room, so
I just waited... and waited.

About an hour after that, I heard a lot of people arguing in the room next door,
was that the meeting room? They were all talking about some sort of liquid
poison and something about only they having access to it... did that mean one of
them killed the nurse? The other guys in the room were all asleep, but I
stayed awake with my ear on the wall and heard a really interesting discussion..."

The madness has begun!
It is now Day 1.
Deadline is 17th of August 2014, 3:30 PM UTC. That is exactly 9 days from now on.
beeboy123
To begin

Vote: Sonatora

(sorry for edit needed to bold vote)
Topic Starter
Zexion

beeboy123 wrote:

To begin

(sorry for edit needed to bold vote)

Please never do that again, if you mess up with your previous post you have to post again, since the game has just started I'm letting this go.

Also the missing initial votecount:

Votecount 1.0
Players needed to lynch: 5

Sonatora - 1 - beeboy123 - (L-4)

Players not voting: CalignoBot, Chamelo_Th, Drezi, Frostings, Gumica, Navizel, Sonatora, Static Noise Bird
beeboy123
If no one has replied can i delete my post?
Topic Starter
Zexion

beeboy123 wrote:

If no one has replied can i delete my post?

Deleting your posts is even worse. As I said, I'll let this go, just remember to double/triple post instead of editing next time.
Birdy
Conf- wait, whoops.

Hi.
AutoMedic
why vote for me pleb

Vote : beeboy123

okay, small edit. I'm still having three people on suspicion. Besides, executing me right now would be the worst possible way of making a bad ending
Chamelo
Hello world!

Vote: Navizel
Birdy
beeboy123
Why would I not vote you potential scum?
AutoMedic
so you people really hate me. can you be a bit more forgiving next time. besides, the game just begun and you're votekicking me

or maybe i'm just that suspicious
Topic Starter
Zexion

Sonatora wrote:

why vote for me pleb

okay, small edit. I'm still having three people on suspicion. Besides, executing me right now would be the worst possible way of making a bad ending
Please read the rules. Again. DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS, it doesn't matter how small the edit is, if you need to fix something post again and say EBWODP (Edit by the wa of double post).
AutoMedic

Zexion wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

why vote for me pleb

Please read the rules. Again. DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS, it doesn't matter how small the edit is, if you need to fix something post again and say EBWODP (Edit by the wa of double post).
oh i see

anyways

just to clarify, bee. you are mistaken. i may be able to protect someone if i wont be kickvoted.
Frostings
Birdy

Sonatora wrote:

Besides, executing me right now would be the worst possible way of making a bad ending
You probably don't understand how fake this sounds in a game where you don't even know your exact role, in case you're a doctor, of course. Therefore I'm saying you're a potential scum.
Chamelo
Dat bandwagon...
Frostings
Roleclaim: Paranoid Doctor :)
AutoMedic
godbless you and your bandwagons tho'

oh well, time to find another game without actual scums

REVOTE

STATIC NOISE BIRD

sorry, but i have to do that. you smell like a potential scum too
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 1.01
Players needed to lynch: 5

Navizel - 1 - Chamelo_Th - (L-4)
Sonatora - 3 - beeboy123, Static Noise Bird, Frostings - (L-2)
Static Noise Bird - 1 - Sonatora - (L-4)

Players not voting: CalignoBot, Drezi, Gumica, Navizel
If you see any mistakes please tell me right away!
Amianki
Editing/Deleting posts damages the integrity of the game. It is NEVER acceptable for players to do so during a game.

Anyway.

Since I believe I am the most experienced player here for this game, I am offering to help answer gameplay questions that anyone has in the game. At least until I end up dying a horrifying, gruesome death, but I'll just ignore that for the moment.

Let's get this rolling.

Vote: Chamelo_Th
Amianki
Also, for the record, that bandwagon doesn't excite me at all.
Frostings

CalignoBot wrote:

Also, for the record, that bandwagon doesn't excite me at all.
Sonatora CB scumteam heard it here first folks
Birdy
Sonatora, I don't, unless you justify your vote. So far you haven't.

Roleclaim: Paranoid Gun Owner
Frostings

Sonatora wrote:

I'm still having three people on suspicion.
Wait a minute, only two people posted before you
How is this even possible
beeboy123

Frostings wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

I'm still having three people on suspicion.
Wait a minute, only two people posted before you
How is this even possible

scum can now see into the future it seems
Gumica
Roleclaim: Jedter

Jk. On the serious side of the matter, nobody knows what kind doctor they are, right?

Also policy lynch Navizel

Vote: Navizel
Frostings

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Roleclaim: Paranoid Gun Owner
what....
I CC Paranoid Gun Owner

HoS: SNB
AutoMedic
bringing all of your hate in me at this game, how pathetic nvm, since you're all that absurd thinkers

anyways, can i hypothesize something. Why are you acting too agressive to end a vote against me, SNB? It's just that I noticed that you are trying to do everything you can to remove me from here? Is it because you're acting counter-offensively on my claims? Is it because that YOU, yourself are acting suspicious?? Well, I wont even bother since I'm going to be removed anyways. I warn you all, I still think that SNB is acting agressive for "defensive" purposes.
AutoMedic
Since everyone asked for it, here you go

ROLECLAIM: MEDICAL SCION
beeboy123

Sonatora wrote:

bringing all of your hate in me at this game, how pathetic nvm, since ypu're all that absurd thinkers

anyways, can i hypothesize something. Why are you acting too agressive to end a vote against me, SNB? It's just that I noticed that you are trying to do everything you can to remove me from here? Is it because you're acting counter-offensively on my claims? Is it because that YOU, yourself are acting suspicious?? Well, I wont even bother since I'm going to be removed anyways. I warn you all, I still think that SNB is acting agressive for "defensive" purposes.

Not going to lie none of these posts are making me less suspicious
Frostings

Sonatora wrote:

bringing all of your hate in me at this game, how pathetic nvm, since ypu're all that absurd thinkers

wait, are you being serious
AutoMedic

Frostings wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

wait, are you being serious
well, i can be serious. Unless SNB can counteract him/herself. Your claim, Static Noise Bird
Frostings
Also Sonatora:

Mod wrote:

4.4) Editing your post is grounds for an immediate modkill. Don't do it.
use a new post for editing purposes
Birdy

Sonatora wrote:

bringing all of your hate in me at this game, how pathetic nvm, since you're all that absurd thinkers

Why the fuck are you still editing posts despite being warned?

that's all

bye
Birdy
Frostings beat me to it, I bet he's a Ninja.

HoS HoS
beeboy123

Sonatora wrote:

Since everyone asked for it, here you go

ROLECLAIM: MEDICAL SCION

You do know that none of us (Non-scum) know what our role is other than the nurse.

hmmmm I hope this is a joke or I am missing something
beeboy123
i was missing something xD
AutoMedic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Why the fuck are you still editing posts despite being warned?

that's all

bye
oh i removed something in there

also you acted a bit strange in there

SNB wrote:

that's all

bye
show more