forum

Gumi - Donut Hole

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Najaki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
FalloutBaby
Sliders
Topic Starter
Najaki
Even if your post doesn't have detailed information about Sliders I took a look and shortened them. I also updated the BPM and the Offset of both maps.
SkinnyJommy
Hello, here's the mod from my queue

[Donut From Hell]

I'll be completely honest, this map is not very good

also this song seems like it really hard to map, and since its only your 2nd attempt at mapping, maybe you should pick an easier/slower song.

Well, first of all, the slider velocity is wayyyyyyyyy to high, lower it to 1.70
also make the Slider Tick Rate 2 instead of 4, here's what it should look like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1893345

as you can see from the screenshot, the BPM is fine at 126, its just that your offset was off, so use the offset 4252 just like in the screenshot

you need to create another timing section at the offset 4729 with 126 bpm, this songs tempo is kind of weird and this is required to keep it in rhythm

after you do this, you may as well delete every note in the song, because they will all be off rhythm and theres not really a point to mod that.

You should take a look at some songs you like in edit to get an idea of what's supposed to be in a map, those crazy sliders you have are... crazy lol

anyways... goodluck with your map, i know its really hard when you first start, but just keep at it! :D
Topic Starter
Najaki
Thank you very much for your kind and constructive criticism and the tips you gave me, I really much appreciate this.
I'm gonna try it again and rework the complete map. : :oops:
Minao
Hi! Sorry, I don't accept your GD proposition on my modding queue, but I transform it into a high priority mod request.
Please send me a PM or post again in my modding queue when you made the changes suggested by skinnyjimmy and I'll try to mod this map as soon as possible, and at the same time I'll explain why I didn't accept the GD.