forum

Any tips for OD 9 - 10, improving hard rock

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nisekoi
I can read AR9 and AR10 notes and have some good scores on HD HR on some Hard difficulties (Where the OD is around 6 - 7, good accuracy) but when trying to do insane on HR where the OD is around 9.8, its just constant 100s everywhere and my average accuracy is like 85 - 92%.

I've been practicing it and there is no improvements at all, how do pros consistently hit in that blue area of the hit error,
Care to share any advice or tips?
Bauxe
Play more.
Raging Bull
you probably weren't accurate in the first place then. But yeah, keep practicing.
nrl
Play more. If you aren't totally used to AR10 (and I doubt you are at 11k plays) your accuracy is gonna suffer anyways, and OD10 is just gonna exacerbate the problem.
Kaeru
This is exactly how I feel and I'm rank 700.. :(
K E N N

Bauxe wrote:

Play more.

This
xasuma

Kaeru wrote:

This is exactly how I feel and I'm rank 700.. :(
Noob

GoldenWolf

Nisekoi wrote:

how do pros consistently hit in that blue area of the hit error
They played at least 10 times more than you already did
Vuelo Eluko

Nisekoi wrote:

I can read AR9 and AR10 notes and have some good scores on HD HR on some Hard difficulties (Where the OD is around 6 - 7, good accuracy) but when trying to do insane on HR where the OD is around 9.8, its just constant 100s everywhere and my average accuracy is like 85 - 92%.

I've been practicing it and there is no improvements at all, how do pros consistently hit in that blue area of the hit error,
my typical acc on a od9.8 ar10 cs5 hard rock 4.5-5.0 star pass is, like, 75-81% so hey at least you could be doing worse
acc is such a boring thing to train, much funner to just train speed/aim. im sure its rewarding to but eh.
pielak213
Instead of playing more or practicing, you could do the circle clicking dance that is a secret technique that ALL players in the top 100 use. Basically you need to contact someone in the top 100 then you must perform the ritual at the exact time. I know that some people say that practice is the only way but those guys want to keep top 100 to themselves and doesn't want newbies to know of the technique.
winber1
the ritual requires sleepless hours of exercise. you should prepare yourself by bringing a sleeping bag and four 5-hour energy containers. Bring flashlight if not nocturnal.

if at first you do not succeed, try, try again
DT-sama

winber1 wrote:

Bring flashlight if not nocturnal.
Don't do this, everyone knows only people with no skills use a flashlight.
napaleon

Nisekoi wrote:

Do you know how many times i need to hit retry before i gain some good acc on hr?
A LOT
SO
PLAY MORE