forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Frame Limiter: 60fps not available via hotkey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Catgirl
Problem Details:
The frame limiter hotkey (F7) no longer cycles to the 60fps(vsync) option. This has been happening for me ever since one of the other options was removed from the list. I don't know if this was intended or not, but it's annoying to have to go back to the options menu whenever I accidentally press F7 instead of F8, since I cannot get back to the 60fps mode otherwise.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140331 (latest)
Vuelo Eluko
less is more, like when they got rid of 640 x 480.
welcome to the future

on a serious note just put fps limiter on a key you'll never accidentally hit. mine's on the ass end of my numpad that I never use.
Nathanael
I can't see 60 fps (vsync) when switching via hotkey.
- Marco -
I can confirm it, for me it doesn't show 60fps
Nathanael
Oops, forgot to mark (even I'm unsure if it was intended).
TheVileOne
I don't think it should be happening for directx since it doesn't need to follow such restrictions. I don't think it should allow you to cycle to a setting and not be able to cycle back to your original setting.
peppy
This is intentional. The hotkey will only change between modes that do not cause latency. Switching vsync does, and is therefore not available via hotkey anymore.
Topic Starter
Catgirl
Alright, thanks for the clarification! This makes sense because the hotkey cuts off my recording/broadcasting when I'm using vsync, but not when I switch between any of the others.