forum

Custom Menu Music Playlist [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
Jawing
Have you use osu as your primary music player?I Leave the game running in the background which doing other things.

BUT sometimes I just HATE listening to music that I don't like and I am sure many of you would agree.
For example: when you start osu!, and horrible music plays, because what plays on osu is random when you launch the game.

Some of you might say: "Why don't you just delete the beatmap?"
I would say: "But those beatmaps are awesome! But the music is like trash to your ears! Like the big black."

What I would like to see is to have a Custom In-Game menu music playlist.
It could be embedded into the current Collections menu with a new tab called "Menu playlist"

I couldn't find a similar request in the search function as this Feature should use collections for a quick implementation...I believe.
deadbeat
osu isn't a music player. if you don't like the current setup, then download a music player

t/97946 this is the best, and closet, that will ever happen. marking as duplicate
Topic Starter
Jawing
I never suggested a music player and I never said I don't like the current setup. Why so negative? Don't over assume things please.

Can someone move my votes to the duplicate?
deadbeat

Jawing wrote:

I never suggested a music player and I never said I don't like the current setup. Why so negative? Don't over assume things please.

Can someone move my votes to the duplicate?
i wasn't being negative, i was being blunt :p
anyway, right now, there is now way to move s.p
i have made a request for this, but nothing has happened yet, nor can i guarantee that it will be added :< t/101725