forum

The Mafia Restoration Project - GAME OVER (Town Win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
I'm still waiting for Meatstick's arguments. Anything at all from him.
Kanye West
He's silenced for another 522 hours.

I'm thinking him and Nyquill are scum anyways.
Lincolm
Can I know why Meatstick is scum?
Tsukasa
Apparently, by PoE
fartownik

Kanye West wrote:

He's silenced for another 522 hours.

I'm thinking him and Nyquill are scum anyways.
He's talking through Charles445. He's talking bullshit most of the time, with no explanation at all (even when asked for one) and I'm starting to think he might be scum as well.
Tsukasa
Meatsick --> Jinx (or how you spell his name) --> Nyquill.

Linc should be alive at all times since he's the only confirmed.
Lincolm
Meatstick started Those's wagon in D3 was weird, but probably came from town. Well, it could be bus, but I'm not sure that was a bus, he started immediately.

I'm going to get killed tomorrow by the way. :lol:

I'm still going with Nyquill by PoE.
Kanye West
Well at that point, those was obvscum anyways..
fartownik
Fine, changing my vote to Nyquill. This is totally weird that both our 'suspects' (Nyquill and JInxyjem) are inactive and hadn't posted for like 10 days. When there's 2 scum left, at least one of them should be active imo (ofc both should be active for sake of the game, but being inactive and not caring about the game is 2 different things). I highly doubt they're scum at the same time, but there's a high chance one of them is. Can't tell which is more probable so voting Nyquill to bandwagon already. If he turns scum, then I think JInxyjem is not one and we should be aiming Meatstick or Kanye. If he's town, then lynch JInxyjem.

Unvote
Vote: Nyquill
Lincolm
As I can said, I really believe that Fartownik and Tsukasa is town. I just hope my read right.

It's hard to choice between Meatstick and Kanye for me. Hope today we hit mafia so tomorrow we still have 1 mislynch.

@Kanye : Why JInx is not scum? In your point of view of course.
Lincolm
Meh ISOing NoHitter...

He prefer had JInx today. Nyquill, Meatstick, and Kanye in same position.

ISOing JInx and Nyquill, I still prefer have Nyquill for today lynch.

I still have Kanye as town because of this post.

I'm must agree with Meatstick's case.

I hope you all do the best for the rest. I have nothing for now.

@Tsukasa : Why Nyquill is town for you?
fartownik
Hadn't the deadline passed again?
Lincolm
Indeed. @Mod : Prod Mod please.
Tsukasa
Huh? Sorry... I had laptop issues (Just got a new laptop <3)

But the deadline has passed?
fartownik
Yes. 2 days ago.
Tsukasa
Unfortunately our mod is very busy and has passed this day-ending privilage to me. Submit your actions to dkun though

Everyone was still sulking about the deaths of their comrades...

There was much silence, and little talks.

Then you see Nyquill suddenly freaking out. Like he saw a ghost or something.

"I saw a ghost!!! IT LOOKED LIKE THE CAPTAIN!!!" He shouted. He then suddenly jumped overboard.

Nyquill - D5 - Pirate - Has commited suicide

It is now N5. Submit all of your actions to dkun in 24 hours
NoHitter
^ Edited the OP to show that its Night
fartownik
Please not this again.
NoHitter
If it's to keep the game flowing, I can volunteer to temp mod for dkun while he's busy. (I'm dead anyway.)
Tsukasa
Yah I agree to that. Better than abandoning this game
Topic Starter
dkun
(insert story here)

Tsukasa is now dead.

It is now D6. D6 ends in 96 hours. (FINALS ARE KILLING ME FUCK)

Tsukasa - N5 - Sailor - Killed in his sleep
Tsukasa
Bah...
Linc. Good luck. Win for us, bro. GO TOWN!
fartownik
Alright. Here's what I think. The 3rd and last scum is Meatstick. The kill on Tsukasa was an obvious try to take off the doctor, while this post:

Charles445 wrote:

Forwarding text for Meatstick since he's silenced.

"Tonight Kanye should protect himself and I'm not going to vote until I see what other people say."
was a check on Kanye, whom I think is a doctor himself right now. After Kanye's reaction and some of our posts he targeted Tsukasa as he thought Kanye is not doctor. He was wrong.

Let's end this.
Vote: Meatstick
Lincolm
Hey, I am alive. This is good for town by the way.

Well, dunno about the other, but I think the doctor should claim. But yah, if the doctor want to keep silent, then yes.
Why doctor claim? 2 confirmed town - 1 mafia - 2 town. At least we agree about someone as town between those 3 people, then town win.

@All : I like to see your opinion about the other player.

Tsukasa said Meatstick. NoHitter said JInx.

Preview Edit : Well, Tsukasa get killed weird.

@Meatstick : Any comment?

Any way, I think this is between Meatstick and JInx. Still I prefer doc claimed, but if not, I'm fine.
fartownik
And yeah, if the doctor claims it'd be easier for us (when everyone talks ofc).
Lincolm
Fart, why you have that night analyse actually?
fartownik

Lincolm wrote:

Fart, why you have that night analyse actually?
Hm, what?
Lincolm
Sorry, how do you get that night analyse?
fartownik
How I get that analyse? Haven't I written that already. As I said, I didn't believe in JInxyjem-Nyquill scumteam, so by PoE I picked Meatstick since he's writing stupid posts and also made that 'warning' for Kanye which made me even more suspicious. He doesn't answer questions, he writes nothing more than bullshit most times. It's too obvious to let this go already.

About Tsukasa, I thought he was doctor. He made a lot of posts regarding this PR that it made me think he's referring to something/bringing attention. And he did, not only mine.

About Kanye, it's also PoE between him and JInx.
Lincolm
Now that's clear why you pick Meatstick. As I can said, sometimes people intent to seek PRs as town or as scum. But clearly Meatstick obviously rolefishing in that post.

Can you explain why there is no JInx and Nyquill scumteam or Kanye and Nyquill scumteam?
fartownik
JInx-Nyquill team - as I said before, I doubt there'd be a team of 2 inactive scum. This isn't a mighty argument, but still makes me think more of Meatstick instead JInxyjem.

Kanye-Nyquill team - I didn't say there couldn't be a team like this. Technically they could be both scum, but Meatstick by PoE is 3rd scum.

Also what's your take on all of it? I don't like to be alone with all these assumptions.
fartownik
Also @Mod: Prod everyone (including mod) but me and Lincolm
Lincolm
Perhaps the last question Fart, why Kanye is town in your point of view?

I don't like to answer your question now, cause I like to wait the other to respond first. I will tell later. Sorry.
fartownik
Because Meatstick is mafia.
Lincolm
That's amusing reason.

I like to say that you have scumread in Meatstick, but not in Kanye. Kanye is town because PoE of your scumread. Perhaps you don't know, but PoE usually being used to detect scum, not to detect town. :lol:
Lincolm
Any way, let's do this. I believe Fartownik is town but not a doctor.

Vote : Meatstick
Kanye West
Claim: Doctor
N1: protected myself
N2: those
N3: myself
N4: missed protection because of inactivity
N5: lincolm

I suspected meatstick from the moment he somehow knew I was doctor

vote: Meatstick
Topic Starter
dkun
k I think that's hammer

will post tonight with results (sitting in class)
fartownik
Pleeeeease
Kanye West

fartownik wrote:

Pleeeeease
show more