forum

Currency for "support osu!" - MOL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mnh48
I think this is quite relevant to post in "General Discussion" rather than "off-topic" lol.

I want to pay via MOL as it's the easiest way I can pay in Malaysia.
I can top-up my MOL first before check-out using the points.
But, I might have to use more money just for this.
Because, RM 10.00 = US$ 3.xx (xx=some value, forgotten)
So, I need to top-up RM 15.00 just to pay US$4.00 (1 month) :o

(^ are these correct?)
Blue Stig
Try posting here.
Topic Starter
mnh48

The Kilted Moskito wrote:

Try posting here.
Posted! :) LINK: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/101974
ychao
No, don't post irrelevant questions in the beatmaps sub-forum please. Pretty common sense there.

MuhdNurHidayat, looks like you indeed have to top-up RM15 just for that USD4, if MOL doesn't allow a more precise value.
Topic Starter
mnh48

ychao wrote:

No, don't post irrelevant questions in the beatmaps sub-forum please. Pretty common sense there.

MuhdNurHidayat, looks like you indeed have to top-up RM15 just for that USD4, if MOL doesn't allow a more precise value.
I double-checked the value, it's RM16.19 (actually it became 5.34 USD when use MOL)

MOL is the only trusted way for people UNDER 18.. (I'm 16 in tomorrow - 18/10)
Paypal required you to be 18+ :?
And (of course) I don't have credit card yet...
Sakura
Other sites may charge extra iirc
peppy
I am still working on the fine details for other payment systems. Keep an eye out as the rate *may* go down in the future. For now, paypal is still the best (and cheapest) option in all cases.
Topic Starter
mnh48

peppy wrote:

I am still working on the fine details for other payment systems. Keep an eye out as the rate *may* go down in the future. For now, paypal is still the best (and cheapest) option in all cases.
Yea, I know Paypal is the best.
But, Paypal is only available for peoples above 18 to create (individual) accounts.
And since my birthday is 18th October 1996, so I'm 16 years old (truly)
I registered MOL account without any problem..
(My parents don't have Paypal account, actually they also don't have e-mails, so they can't make "Paypal child account" for me.)
Birdy

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

peppy wrote:

But, Paypal is only available for peoples above 18 to create (individual) accounts.
(My parents don't have Paypal account, actually they also don't have e-mails, so they can't make "Paypal child account" for me.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Topic Starter
mnh48

Static Noise Bird wrote:

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Thank you! :)

But I'm not so lucky on my birthday day, because I can't access internet for a few hours (just now)
It's my netbook's problem.. Now, I had to use "safe mode with network access" to access the internet.. :o
Some peoples are wishing me on my Facebook timeline but I had to use the safe mode to view the wishes..
Darcyys

MuhdNurHidayat wrote:

peppy wrote:

My first paypal account was when i had 17 years old with my mail and credit card of my parents...
u don't need 18 years
pd: happy birthday :)
Topic Starter
mnh48

Gekka wrote:

My first paypal account was when i had 17 years old with my mail and credit card of my parents...
u don't need 18 years
pd: happy birthday :)
But my parents don't have credit card lol.. ~.~
and thank you for your wish! :)

I top-uped (reloaded) my MOL account with RM 10.. (actually I used all my money few months ago, before I play osu!, made it RM0)
The top-up (reload) ticket
The quality of image is not good, I realize that!
Don't try to top-up (reload) using MY code b'cuz I used it, so IT WON'T WORKS ANYMORE (anyway, I didn't give the "serial number" lol)
Top-up (reload) confirmation on the website
I covered my last name and email address in the screenshot with brown rectangular box.. :P

Tomorrow (I think maybe next Sunday, when school started again, b'cuz I go to the shop to buy the reload ticket after school :P )
I will buy RM 10.00 more to make it RM 20.00, then I can pay to be an osu! supporter for 1 month
(1 month = US$ 4.00 (minimum) = RM 16.20 after some additional charges when pay via MOL / RM 12.14 if no additional charges)

I can pay more to support osu! but b'cuz of high currency when changing MYR to USD, I can't pay so much...
(Actually, if you want to know, with the same money, RM 16.20, I could buy a lot of things at Sungai Petani (North) Tesco store)
Topic Starter
mnh48
I reloaded another RM 10.00 and now I have RM 20.00 in my MOL account..
Now, I just need to checkout~ :)
For 1 month.. RM 16.00.. ($4)
Topic Starter
mnh48
Not an issue anymore... :)
I have successfully bought the supporter tag..

Additional screen shot
You're welcome.. :)