forum

Music Playlists on Main Menu [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +21
Topic Starter
PedroGabriel
I really like to use my osu! as Media Player, there are tons of music I like but always when I'm listeing then on main menu (osu! minimized) a "bad" song start playing.
When I'm playing normaly I always put some maps on Favorites A and B, so I would like to only reproduce A or B on main menu to stop listening random songs any time.
~
Resume: Become able to choose a playlist to play on Main menu and play it randomized (but only inside of it)

edit: Using collections now instead.
peppy
I could almost agree with just having a favourites filter. Full playlist support will never be added, though.
Topic Starter
PedroGabriel
When I said "playlist" I mean favourites because it would work like a playlist but storing maps inside. and we could make 2 of then, current A and B.
Oblimix
This pretty much sums up my request.
Filtering it to only play FavA or FavB would make it quite enjoyable.
Nitori
Reviving an old thread. Though I think this will be more viable with the addition of collections. It would be very easy to filter out to the songs you want.
Jawing
But sometimes don't you just hate listening to music that you don't like... on start up.

I agree with Nitori that it could be embedded into the current Collections menu with a new tab called "Menu playlist" or something.
TheVileOne
Favorites list is unnecessary. Collections are even better. Allow for collection filtering for the main menu and everyone will be happy.
TakuMii
This would be amazing if collections could get implemented into the main menu.
peppy
collections support added
deadbeat
added then?
Jawing
Yay! Thanks peppy!