forum

Osu!Lazer (ios) problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Killerkillteam
*note that I am not saying anything bad about osu!lazer but just explaining about the feature and gameplay*
When downloading Osu!lazer (ios) it's nice that they gave a warning about not being finished develop yet and it is true when playing,The only good thing about ose!lazer is the instant downloading the map but how ever when playing the map the size of the device you are using is important because this includes the "resolution" which is a main perspective of what you are tapping on whether it's circle or playing taiko *note that taiko,mania and catch does not work this includes hitting the bars on. (unless I'm doing something wrong on the game mode)

mania

Hitting the bars,holding the bars

taiko

You can't even move the character and in taiko only the pink circle can only be tapped and not the yellow (which you need to hold) and the blue (where you click with right click but your on phone how)

and

catch

You can't move the character and catch fruits

more stuff

If there were going to release the game on ios at least when releasing the beta make it where its playable.

Osu

When clicking on the circle and holding the sliders it works well but there's one thing that maybe almost impossible to do but how am I supposed to stream "I did download osu!lazer on the iphone xR" with a phone because my big fingers can not click that fast and that's based on me but of others they may experience this.

overall

it's a good and fun game to play but it gameplay and feature will be needing improvement whether its landscape or portrait (which is a thing) hopefully this helps out others whether if it's them being confused about the gameplay or the devs that are reading this and are able to fix these issues.