forum

[o!STD 1v1] [#1-#50k] osu!Loved Tournament 2 [Player registrations closed] searching for staff!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iepie122
So! We are a year further, owc is drawing to a close and I was plenty excited to announce this!
I will be hosting the second love tourney this winter. I will be planning to make this a yearly thing where I will host this every winter, this tournament will go for badged every year. So, without further ado, let's get poppin'!

Information

1. This will be a international, scoreV2, 1V1 tournament with a rank limit from rank #1-#50.000
  2. All pools will be made with only loved maps, so anything will go as far as it's included in the osu!Loved category.
  3. This will be a double-bracket tournament
  4. You are required to join the discord server, change your discord name to your osu name with a nickname if needed. This will be the place where all announcements and schedule will be posted, so it is essential to the smooth running of this tournament if you aren't in the discord server by the end of the registration period, you will be disqualified from entering it this iteration.
  5. All players signed up may enter qualifiers stage, with up to the top 128 advancing to the first round of the tournament.
  6. After the conclusion of qualifiers we will follow standard first-last seeding (#1-#128, etc.)
    RO64/RO32 - BO9 || RO16/QF/SF - BO11 || F/GF - BO13
  7. We will be trying to stream all matches, but because of a lack of streamers this may not be possible.
  8. Staff isn't allowed to participate in this tournament, with an exception for Commentators, Streamers, and Graphics Designers.
  9. This will be a badged tournament, and will therefore require a 1-2 week gap between the end of registrations and qualifiers for tournament staff screening. If any player is deemed unfit for tournaments by staff for infringement of official rules, their registration will be removed and they will not be able to participate.

Rules

1. You can find the general match procedure here
  2. During matches the referee has the last word, if you think the referee's decision wasn't appropriate you should contact me or pandadesu
  3. Anyone within the rank range of #1 to #50,000 may join. If you do not meet the rank range after registrations have ended, you will automatically be disqualified.
  4. After registrations end, you will be free to rank down.
  5. We have the right to disqualify you from the tournament if there are any suspicious plays before or during the tournament.
  6. Qualifiers will follow a mappool format of 2/1/1/1, RO16 (and RO32) will follow a mappool format of 4/2/2/3/2/1, while Quarterfinals all the way to Grand Finals will follow a mappool format of 6/3/3/3/3/1. Finals and Grand Finals will have a different mappool.
    In Free Mod, all of the players are required to pick a mod. They are allowed to pick the same mod. Eligible mods are HD, HR, FL, and EZ. EZ scores will be doubled

Schedule

All times are in UTC. So the registrations will end on the 1st of January, UTC 00:00
Registrations: December 19 - December 28
Screening period: December 29 - January 9
Qualifiers: January 10 - January 12
RO64: January 17 - January 19
RO32: January 24 - January 26
RO16: January 31 - February 2
Losers round 1 and Quarterfinals: February 7 - February 9
Losers round 2&3 and Semifinals: February 14 - February 16
Losers round 4&5 and Finals: February 21 - February 23
Losers Final and Grandfinals: February 28 - March 1
If the RO64 isn't needed, the tournament will be pushed back by a week. This may apply to any changes of the current schedule

Prizes

1. # 1: (pending) badge, profile banner and 4 months supporter
  2. # 2: 2 months supporter
  3. # 3: 1 month supporter

if anyone is interested they may donate a prize, you can do this by contacting me on discord or contacting pandadesu
oof ouch, my pocket money

Staff

Host: iepie122 , Pandadesu
Referee: tuudug , Saisu Riku , stmeao , Vexun Choronus , Cindergoat , DanX , Heresy , Moss- , iepie122 , Pandadesu
Mappooler: iepie122 , BlanKo , Elit3 , surprise
Streamer: Niven , Smarteyy , oliebol
Caster: iepie122 , oliebol , Niven , DanX, Smarteyy , Marji
Graphic Design: Celsea , Marji , Vexun Choronus
Statician: Pandadesu
If you want to help with staffing, DM me or pandadesu on discord, we will be in the server and react as fast as possible