forum

Rising Nations Wintertide - yet another rank ranged world cup (#5.000 - #55.000)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
omletto5
Welcome to Rising Nations Wintertide!

RSN is an osu! Standard 4v4 OWC-like tournament for players, that are far away from OWC eligibility. For the fifth iteration of Rising Nations, we decided to extend the rank range to something rather unorthodox & merge two common rank ranges together. That means that only players within the ranks of #5.000 and #55.000 are eligible for playing.

1. Score System: Score v2
  2. Rank range: #5.000 - #55.000 with BWS applied.
  3. Staff is not allowed to participate. An exception is made for commentators and streamers.
  4. This is an international tournament, with players getting assigned into teams based on their nationality.
  5. There is no team cap.
  6. Format: Qualifiers → Double Elimination
  7. Please read the ruleset before joining this tournament.
  8. Every player is REQUIRED to join the discord linked above.
  9. Any questions? Please feel free to ask.

By signing up, you agree to playing for your country (profile flag).
A country counts as registered, as soon as it has six eligible players. The maximum player cap is eight.
The staff will choose one player to be the captain of the team. Be aware, that we do not just choose after rank, but also tourney experience, activity, etc.
In case a country gets more than eight players, the captain will pick the other seven. How he decides on a roster is completely up to him (tryouts, intuitive decision, etc.)
We will hold a qualifier round to determine the best 16/32/64 teams.
Please keep in mind, that we will not consider anything else than the flag on your osu! profile.

Registration ends: 12/01Roster, Schedule and Mappool reveal: 26/01Qualifiers: 31/01

1st, 2nd & 3rd Place: Profile Banner & osu!support (amount is subject to change)
CORPUS CHRISTI
- ehre weil #5.000 - #55.000
Raoul
I'm hard
Dwagon
owo
Koni
Will there be a rank buffer?
gova
put me in coach
Sliimex3
- ehre weil #5.000 - #55.000