forum

[In-Game] osu! standard, Taiko, Catch the Beat, ... what's n [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Well... thinking of something NEW in osu! is hard for everyone... But since this forum is for osu! Feature Requests.... Then I wanna share this madness...

Well... Looking on the above photos can predict what's really on my mind... But of course, plagiarism is BIG bad idea and those are a bit close similar to Taiko...

But what is new/inside with my Request?:

1. You will play not only using one, two or even four fingers. But NINE.
A S D F [SPACE] J K L ;
(Ahmm.. +1 finger to your 2nd thumb... :D )
2. Sliders = hold & clicks... (ahmmm... can't generate the term.... but that's not for the mouse... but for the keyboard...)
3. Change the theme of 'Guitar Hero' form straight to curved one...
  • Keys A S D F are curved from left to front
    Key [SPACE] is vertically positioned
    Keys J K L ; are curved from right to front
(well... I can't pic a photo of what I am imagining... )
4. Of course effects.... Apply the theme of 'o2jam/mania' when an element if falling down....

Well... I don't expect replies from this 'madness'... but of course I am hoping somethings NEW to come in osu!.... X3
theowest
osu!mania exists already.
deadbeat
what theowest said. osu!mania is up and running in the test build. it will be moved to the public build at some point in time. but my guess is that it'll be sometime around osz2
blissfulyoshi
As already stated, osu!mania already exists, and since your idea is basically like asking for a mod with X keys as notes fall/come (like /p/647901?hilit=guitar+hero), just going to deny as duplicate.