forum

Make notes bigger [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
show more
Renard_old
no support... its simply better to just practice on smaller notes
deadbeat

jesus1412 wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

i wasn't referring to bpm speed
Then you were referring to jump speed.

Jump speed would be faster with bigger notes.
wouldn't it be easier since the notes are still the same distance apart. but larger???
i just don't see this request as anything needed. as i all ready stated. the current max circle size is large enough imo
Aqo
Nice try jesse.

Use EasyMod.

That said, players should have control over the circle size. yup yup. would love to play everything with CS6. Again, this is the kind of thing that can be added as unranked (or rather, heavily score-penalized).
Zare
Actually, I have a better idea. I'm kind of lazy and don't want to play osu! at all, but still wanna be the best. So, let's make Auto a ranked mod. No one would ever have problems passing, even FC'ing Stuff like Freedom Dive or Big Black anymore. Everyone would be happy. Also, since we can click the "Auto" button with the mouse, we will all be top mouse only players.

edit: 100th post \o\
Sakura
I can't tell if the OP just wants to make fun of the other "Let's make osu! easier" threads, or if this is a serious request.
Wishy
This is a joke obviously.
Aqo

Zarerion wrote:

Actually, I have a better idea. I'm kind of lazy and don't want to play osu! at all, but still wanna be the best. So, let's make Auto a ranked mod. No one would ever have problems passing, even FC'ing Stuff like Freedom Dive or Big Black anymore. Everyone would be happy. Also, since we can click the "Auto" button with the mouse, we will all be top mouse only players.
I have maps Auto can't FC but I can. Auto is too noob :( feature request: teach Auto to not singletap everything

Can't tell if Sakura is serious
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Zarerion wrote:

edit: 100th post \o\
This is what I mean.
Tom69_old

Wishy22 wrote:

A very good and justified one imo though.
theowest
all you gotta do is practice.
ann_old

jesus1412 wrote:

Not everyone is a rrtyui or a Tom94 to move or aim accurately.
yeah!! why not also implement 5key streaming while we're at it? and maybe lower the max OD and drain.
Not everyone is good at streams or accurate >:l

10/10 support!!
mm201
The Easy mod will become customizable some time or another.
See also: t/52873
jabberwockey

xann wrote:

jesus1412 wrote:

Not everyone is a rrtyui or a Tom94 to move or aim accurately.
yeah!! why not also implement 5key streaming while we're at it? and maybe lower the max OD and drain.
Not everyone is good at streams or accurate >:l

10/10 support!!
why don't we just get rid of streams altogether amirite
xsrsbsns
genius
why didnt i think of this
ann_old

Shoily wrote:

why don't we just get rid of streams altogether amirite
I fear that would result in a lesser total score, I am in favor of making autoplay rankable though. :oops:
TheVileOne
If this is a troll request, why hasn't it been nuked, and locked yet?

Reason: Circle size affects star rating, and max score. No point in even debating changing this.

And you can even change your object size already. Osu's scale is limited only to how large your screen is. Larger screen > larger hitobjects. If anyone is having a trouble with CS 5 notes being too small, then I question their ability to play that level of gameplay to begin with. (I play windowed on a 800x600 screen) and I have no problem hitting CS 5 notes. And there are a lot of people who have no problem with the current size and method of play and if there was a problem it would be handled in the modding process.

Final Note: If you are having problems, either use an easier mod and I'm not talking about easy mode. you're not going to have nearly as much trouble using the other simple modes, or just consider an easier level of play. osu! is designed to provide a map for every skill level, and currently there are plans for the imminent future to equalize even approval level maps, making then accesible for more players. The current imbalance in today's approval maps is the real issue here and that is something worth complaining about.

I pretty much covered every good reason that can said about this topic.

/thread
bwross

TheVileOne wrote:

Because it's still a perfectly cromulent request.
Topic Starter
jesse1412

bwross wrote:

TheVileOne wrote:

Because it's still a perfectly cromulent request.
Even so... If it wasn't evident yet I was parodying the extra keys thread, this is a terrible request and both should be removed.
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Wishy22 wrote:

PLAY IN EASY MOD.

Yep.... This will be not fair to other players..... NOT SUPPORTING THIS STUFF... :o :o
Archangel Tirael
Very similar on "Wide" and "Long" gears in DMP2 (DJMAX PORTABLE 2). Wide gear makes notes bigger (wider), but reduces the Sight Range.

Screenshots I could find in Google. Visually, the difference may seem small, but during the game fairly sizeable difference.

Harappy
If it's the problem of not being able to jump fast enough, use a smaller screen.
What? You can't see the notes now? Use a bigger screen then.
What? You can't jump fast enough? omfg :o
Wishy
I'm sorry that I got to be like this but this thread shows nothing but mods/staff being incompetent or just dumb enough to believe this is a serious request (try playing the game maybe?).

This thread should have been deleted/closed weeks ago, can't believe it's still here, since even mods posted here.
jabberwockey
Getting tired as well, can someone close this please?
It's getting more attention than it should, there are more important feature requests out there
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Wishy22 wrote:

I'm sorry that I got to be like this but this thread shows nothing but mods/staff being incompetent or just dumb enough to believe this is a serious request (try playing the game maybe?).

This thread should have been deleted/closed weeks ago, can't believe it's still here, since even mods posted here.
Well now we know why the "add more keys" thread is still around.
jabberwockey

jesus1412 wrote:

Well now we know why the "add more keys" thread is still around.
At least that one's locked ._.
H_Hitachiin
Try Easy mod -.-
deadbeat
well i think we've had enough of this.