forum

Inconsistent aim problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShaiLee
One day I bought a new keyboard, another one I changed my chair and moved table to another corner. All that helped me to increase stamina due to the distance from the cold window. But I am a person who can have only stamina or only aim, not both of them lol. So after I got good stamina my aim become really bad and I started to search another area for the new working place (I mean changed chair, it allowed me to hold my arms on a table, not on chairs armrests). So there is a problem - before all changings I felt my aim very accurate and it was without waste movements, but now there are a lot of this movements. This situation forces me to rotate a bit a tablet, move area and arm, change grip a bit, and other little movements with the tablet which hurt consistency. I just can't find my perfect area as it was few mouths ago. 5-6 months ago I could get "A" rank on "Haywyre - Insight" map with at least 95% acc (Relax mode) and felt all my movements clearly, but now I can't feel this movements, they are seems like I'm playing in an oil and it's not drivers, PC or something else.

Is there any good method to find my best area with a lot of sense of the aim? I know what I need to adjust to new changing, but it's not helping to me at all, conversely it becomes worse from day to day..

For the specs I use pretty standart grip, my tablet is wacom ctl-480, drivers - Hawku, PC gets 0.5ms input lag and I use windows acceleration fix every time I start playing.

Thank you for any help! I'm really tired in finding my best :c
im flat
relax doesn't help with you anything
Topic Starter
ShaiLee

im flat wrote:

relax doesn't help with you anything

I said about feelings, I know what relax don't help to improve aim or something else, I'm talking about my sense of aim which is worse when a few mouths ago, much worse
Almost
Just pick an area and stick to it. You'll get used to it over time.