forum

hi :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oKamina21
I'm Ryan of and I like EDM music of all kinds! (except for nightcore) I really am glad to join the forums here so I can learn how to create beatmaps and play online with people from around the world. I 'd also like to thank all those who created some of my favorite beatmaps because the stuff you guys create is quite frankly magical (and a little bit epilepsy inducing at times). I hope we can all have fun together and compete as well online sometime!
Sleep Powder
You seem interesting... tell me more.
Topic Starter
oKamina21
* I guess I should start by correcting myself and finishing saying that I'm Ryan of the Garden State.... deRRRP!! :\
Topic Starter
oKamina21
I'm really tired from being up all night listening to CleanTears, HanaSoumenP, AVTechNO!,and Tranceformer Yuno's music so I'm feeling kind of spacey and have a little bit of headache from hearing one to many Dark Append Miku songs. So I'm going to sleep for a little while before I go to work...I'lll check the back here when I get off in around 8-10 hrs. We'll pick up where we left off then. Of course that's assuming your still interested. ^^
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums, Ryan.
Kanari
Welcomee ~
Vext_old
Pantsu color?
vizzy
Welcome to the community/forums!
Tsukimi Luna

Vext wrote:

Pantsu color?
I predict yelloowww o/