forum

kemu - Ikasama Life Game

posted
Total Posts
show more
Strawberry
will recheck after skystar checked my mod.
Topic Starter
a32

Strawberry wrote:

[]

1. Unrankable stuff
    ( You must fix all of these , if I write something is not unrankable , please tell me in the reply )
    1. 01:17:496 - kiai time should be ceased before the breaking time.~ fix these inherited points plz~
    改了

2. Beatmap design/Suggestion
    ( Most of them are my suggestion , you can disagree if you want )
    1. 00:10:896 - to 00:20:496 - delete this part plz. lol okay just kidding~ however i think these rhythm could be disposed by a better way~ :3这个只好尊重原作者了233
      ---
    2. 00:31:146 (4) - overlapped with the previous slider (3)~ yea, looks not such well x3. maybe you can just try this shape of that slider if you think it is not such forced.. anyway i think it would be a better effection~ 改了
    3. 00:33:096 (1,2) - looks should be ctrl+g here for consistency with the previous pattern.. (and you can also do the same thing at 00:33:396 (3,4) if you thought necessary~ just depend on you. :3感觉不改更好些?
      ---
    4. 00:38:796 (2) - just hate circle stacking with the slider's start after the same slider personally.. why not just stacking it with the the other slider's head of 00:38:196 (4)?? also better flow and feel during my test~done
      ---
    5. 00:42:846 (2,3) - i just got a idea that ctrl+g them? would be funnier for broke the consistency with the previous four circles on the last combo~ btw i feel you can also switch the circle (4) to 1/4 slider to fill the rhythm since i think the link of thess two patterns (the brown combo and the marine blue one) could be more fluency~(also don't forget to exchange the clap on these circles.~鬼畜 改了 不过4还是留着吧...感觉节奏够紧了
      ---
    6. 00:48:246 (2) - the break on 00:48:396 sounds unnatural and the stacked notes are easily to be clicked by mistake.. why not just switch that circle to an 1/2 slider and do an adjustment about position~ my example~ 改了
    7. 01:04:596 (5) - bad appearance for overlapped.. ._.
      ---
    8. 02:32:496 (1) - really plays awkward.. ;w; try this arragement?~

3. Hitsounds
    ( Almost of them are my ideas , you can ignore them )
    1. 02:55:296 (1,3,5) - decreasing the volume of these claps.. noisy to me. ;w; (also same thing at 02:56:496 (1,2,3) - 02:57:696 (1,3,7,9,13,15) -
降了10%...应该好点了
-----------------------------------------
略累.. 剩下的再说..

Thanks for modding~(星神让我帮他改了lol
Nymph
一百年后的recheck.
pw384
hao ding zan
Topic Starter
a32

Nymph wrote:

一百年后的recheck.
多谢妮妮~
Skystar
臥槽, 我要remap啊, 我要remap, 我要... 好吧我錯了orz.
Topic Starter
a32

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

臥槽, 我要remap啊, 我要remap, 我要... 好吧我錯了orz.
我觉得我的rank速度导致每个gd mapper最后都想remap
raririn
感觉马上rank
Topic Starter
a32

raririn wrote:

感觉马上rank
别墅 我已经不追求速度了
Skystar
版聊中
Scorpiour
Hi there~~ random bubble check~

red - must be fixed
blue - highly recommend to consider
black - only suggestions

[General]
  1. 建议把Kiai统一一下,特别是Hard里
[Joker]
  1. 00:15:096 (1,2,3,4) - 前面stack的感觉有点怪怪的……音乐在这里也是平稳下降的所以我倾向于或者两组stack,或者稳定间距的排布下来
[Regou]
  1. 00:20:046 (1) - 感觉上有些多余,而且节奏上也不够干净,所以建议删掉。
  2. 01:12:096 (2,3) - 建议交换位置,现在的感觉很拗手
  3. 01:16:296 (1) - 不要这么遮挡
  4. 01:39:096 (4,5,6,7) - 这里的三连感觉有些莫名,我倾向于选择2组1/2的stack
Topic Starter
a32

Scorpiour wrote:

Hi there~~ random bubble check~

red - must be fixed
blue - highly recommend to consider
black - only suggestions

[General]
  1. 建议把Kiai统一一下,特别是Hard里把hard的统一了 两个I的GD里多放了点烟花于是保留了
[Joker]
  1. 00:15:096 (1,2,3,4) - 前面stack的感觉有点怪怪的……音乐在这里也是平稳下降的所以我倾向于或者两组stack,或者稳定间距的排布下来嗯 叠成两组了
[Regou]
  1. 00:20:046 (1) - 感觉上有些多余,而且节奏上也不够干净,所以建议删掉。done
  2. 01:12:096 (2,3) - 建议交换位置,现在的感觉很拗手done
  3. 01:16:296 (1) - 不要这么遮挡fixed
  4. 01:39:096 (4,5,6,7) - 这里的三连感觉有些莫名,我倾向于选择2组1/2的stackok

Thanks for bubble checking~:3(还把E里面一个unsnapped green line改了,虽然不是必要的来着...orz
Scorpiour
irc rechecked with mapper, fixed more patterns.

Ranked~~!!
Topic Starter
a32
十分感谢~
wantuole
恭喜 :)
lkx_Shore
;)
Zeraph
FUCK YEAH ITS RANKED WHOO
pw384
a32又rank 哭哭哦

EDIT: 星爷难度简直..
fanzhen0019

edit 777 post
Tenshichan
nice ;)
x847606653
又rank
YodaSnipe
April fool's day is passed ppl jesus christ >.>
kriers
Joker - everything that is wrong with 2013 maps.
dkun
Unranking due to readability issues and some internal discussion. Please read below. (Other staff members should be adding their opinions as well on this map.)

This mod is WIP. Expect edits.

Joker
  1. Tick 2 is a must on this difficulty.
  2. 00:19:896 (5) - How does a player know how slow this is? Note: 00:15:696 (5) -
  3. 01:35:946 (1,1) - This overlap needs to go.
  4. 01:45:996 (2,1) - This is blatantly unreadable without tick rate 2.
  5. 01:55:296 (1) - Is this really a slowdown? It should speed up, if you want to be consistent with 00:57:696 (1) -
  6. 02:15:096 (5,6,7,8,1) - The stream needs to go outwards, not inwards.
Skystar
  1. Tick 2 as well.
  2. 00:19:896 (4,1) - 0.5 -> 1.5x? Just no. Also the path of the second slider makes this literally almost unreadable, if not unreadable.
Garven
Just a couple observations on the Joker diff since this was brought up in #lounge.

First, tick rate 2 of course. These slider speed changes are unreadable otherwise.

All the soft hitsounds with 1/4 spam everywhere doesn't fit this very loud song at all.

03:36:096 (1,1,1,1,1) - Please don't new combo spam.
03:58:296 (1,1,1,1) - ^

02:33:996 (1,1,1,1) - This sudden slowdown doesn't really fit well with the song at this point - especially with that acceleration right afterward.

The bad sliders were already pointed out be dkun.
MMzz
Posting my opinion on something for more clarification.

00:19:896 (5) - This note is a readability trap. Looking at 00:16:296 (7) - , they are a compareable length, so it can be safe to assume that 00:19:896 (5) - is the start of a 1/4 triplet, 00:20:196 (1) - being the last note. But its not.
00:38:346 (5) - You do the concept I explained above, so you are just conflicting your use of short sliders, that is very bad for readability because it leads the player to guessing the nature of these short sliders every time they appear.
00:41:046 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2) - Then this and everything similar to it is just blatantly overmapped, not acceptable at all.

Other staff had some issues too, they will most likely post too.
val0108
LOL

3BAT MOD.

00:58:821 (5,1) - The devil jump lol
03:27:696 (1,2) - I thought this to be near timing.
03:55:896 (3,4) - I don't know this just stack hidden sliders.ask BAT.

go rerank!
Lach
00:16:896 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - for starters, they aren't all the same spacing, but they should honestly just keep the same form but be connected.
Zeraph
Val + Lach 3 hit BAT combo break.
gg.
pw384
what
SapphireGhost

dkun wrote:

(Other staff members should be adding their opinions as well on this map.)
If you need evidence that this map is readable, I was able to sightread Skystar, Regou and Joker and then achieved an FC on all three difficulties (with HD on Regou). I understand that some users find the map less readable, for which the lower difficulties are available. However, there is an audience for this kind of map that finds it playable and the unrank is subjective rather than objective.

I strongly disagree with the unranking of this map and I'm disappointed to see it done so quickly without any discussion in the Moderator's Lounge. If the map was literally impossible to sightread, then I would not have been able to sightread it.
YodaSnipe
Can't tell if he's actually srs lol
pw384

SapphireGhost wrote:

However, there is an audience for this kind of map that finds it playable and the unrank is subjective rather than objective.
The same opinion
eikkaleyd

384059043 wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

However, there is an audience for this kind of map that finds it playable and the unrank is subjective rather than objective.
The same opinion
The same opinion
YodaSnipe
You all have bad opinions.

(lol'd at subjective opinions I kill myself XD)
kriers

SapphireGhost wrote:

dkun wrote:

(Other staff members should be adding their opinions as well on this map.)
If you need evidence that this map is readable, I was able to sightread Skystar, Regou and Joker and then achieved an FC on all three difficulties (with HD on Regou). I understand that some users find the map less readable, for which the lower difficulties are available. However, there is an audience for this kind of map that finds it playable and the unrank is subjective rather than objective.

I strongly disagree with the unranking of this map and I'm disappointed to see it done so quickly without any discussion in the Moderator's Lounge. If the map was literally impossible to sightread, then I would not have been able to sightread it.
says one of the best pattern readers in the game.

I certainly hope you don't think your reading capabilities should set the standard for everyone else in this game.
raririn
all the difficulties are readable imo but im not staff member so
hehe
Lan wings

384059043 wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

The same opinion
dkun

kriers wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

I certainly hope you don't think your reading capabilities should set the standard for everyone else in this game.
Thanks.
YodaSnipe

kriers wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

I think this is the most perfect statement ever.
show more