forum

Dynamic HP Drain [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper
Make HP Drain changeable during a song, like tempo. This'd help songs that are very slow at certain points, but generally fast-paced with high HP drain. There's nothing more frustrating than dying because there just isn't enough notes to make up for the constant drain.

I'm using dynamic in my titles a lot recently it seems
deadbeat

DADDYCOOLVIPPER wrote:

Make HP Drain changeable during a song, like tempo. This'd help songs that are very slow at certain points, but generally fast-paced with high HP drain. There's nothing more frustrating than dying because there just isn't enough notes to make up for the constant drain.

that's something that should be picked up in the modding process.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper

deadbeat wrote:

DADDYCOOLVIPPER wrote:

that's something that should be picked up in the modding process.
Well, it doesn't. And this'd help the mapper out, simplifying the modding process. I can't see a reason why not to add this option, at least low priority.
MMzz
This like this should get eliminated during the modding process, you just simply lower the drain.
And just incase people bring up hardrock there isn't much that can be done. Maps aren't modified to be easier on a mod.
Topic Starter
DaddyCoolVipper

MMzz wrote:

This like this should get eliminated during the modding process, you just simply lower the drain.
And just incase people bring up hardrock there isn't much that can be done. Maps aren't modified to be easier on a mod.
Don't you think it'd be a help to mappers if HP Drain speed could be varied throughout a song, though?
theowest
Now that I think about it, HP drain rate should adapt to how many objects are on screen.
Tidek
p/1628773#p1628773

AR also should be dynamic if mapper know how to use it properply.