forum

can someone check the timing(bpm) of my beatmap?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nekoderci
so the beatmap is basically done ive got all the circles sliders spinner and hitsounds done, but I am not sure if the bpm is correct
I play it fine, but I played it in like 3 multiplayer rooms so I could get opinions and some said the timing is a bit off so I would like someones help in this qq
also, what should the OD and AR be for this map? people say those 2 things go together and I think I put them at a good enough number but idk @-@
here is the map, I appreciate any suggestions and help :<
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1069017#osu/2238672
LeeBloomer
Nice
Shga
Since the map in it's current state is around 3 stars (if that's where you intend to keep it):
Keep the OD around 5-6 or in between
AR should be around 8, as it's "the norm" for 3+ star maps, lower than 8 is also fine (7.5).
Now as for the mapping itself:
BPM seems about right, the reason it might feel off is because of the way certain parts have been mapped
There are a lot of parts where you decide to map it based off the vocals (which is completely fine), however old town road has drawn out words that instead of single circles, would be best brought out with sliders instead. Some examples of this are : (00:38:583 - 00:39:828), (00:40:865 - 00:41:176), (1:00:782 - 1:02:026)
Try it out with some sliders where the vocals are drawn out (25% playback rate is what I used) and see if it changes the overall experience of it. As for other mapping elements, there are some to be pointed out but pm me in game or on the site.

Just my opinion.