forum

Please tell me if my map's bpm is right

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylvaire
I think this is the right place to ask, I'm making my first beatmap on this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0aecMKCgKM

I think these are the right bpm but it still sounds strange in the second part (with some melodies starting between two beats) so I thought I'd ask here to be sure.

In the future how can I be 100% sure I have the right bpm on the maps I'm making? Thank you very much.
TangoZMango
In my opinion, I think the bpm may be way too fast, I tried testing and I think it's actually 90bpm from the beginning and then 152bpm when the song speeds up (35.333 seconds in). Don't take all the advice from me but try to at least test it out to see if you think you agree or not.

In terms of having the right bpm, I don't think there isn't an easy way to get the correct bpm, I think you just have to practice getting it right. If you want to map a song, you should check if anyone else has mapped it as you may be able to just copy their bpm; in the case of this map. it doesn't seem like anyone has mapped it.
Topic Starter
Sylvaire
You're absolutely right, I just noticed how the lyrics use a stronger sound every 2 beats. Thanks a lot.