forum

[Web] ModCP: View only zero AND SELF replies

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Larto
Idea is simple. There are people who don't know you can bump your map via BSS. Those post to their beatmaps to bump them. That way, if you filter by zero replies in the ModCP, you can't see those maps.
Solution would be that this filter only shows ZERO replies and maps that have been replied to by the mapper himself.

Agree?
An64fan
I'm not a BAT, but it makes perfect sense to do this imo. :P
Topic Starter
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Larto
Bu-Hump.
Echo
peppy is the only one who can do this (or at least he needs to optimise the db for this kind of query first)
peppy
Sounds like database pain, which is why I haven't replied yet. That plus I'm trying to phase the ModCP out.
Topic Starter
Larto

peppy wrote:

Sounds like database pain, which is why I haven't replied yet. That plus I'm trying to phase the ModCP out.
When I posted that request, I didn't know about the plan to kill the ModCP, however, if it gets implemented in the forum itself, then maybe implement it like that if you find this useful and have enough time for that database pain? :p