forum

Delete individual local scores [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Mitsuhide
Yes, it was my fault for making a typo in the local player name, but I don't see why I do have to remove all local scores of this beatmap now, or seeing forever "Easx" on #1. (I did check trough the scores.db file, but there are checksums everywhere, I'm afraid I'll break something) So, it would be nice to have the choice to remove a single local score/replay.
This could be implemented in two ways:

1. Small "X" icons on the right side of the score which delete the individual score:

(No, getting all the different ranks was not done on purpose... xD, I like to experiment with mod combinations)

2. Another menu when clicking a local score (possibly not easy to implement):

Source .pdn
(Excuse my bad English if there are some grammatical errors.)

Notes: "Watch Replay" would be hidden if the replay wasn't saved.
"View Play Details" (or "View Result"?) should still proceed to the result screen, where you also can select "Watch Replay", if the replay is present.
Global Scores would still behave as usual where the ranking screen is shown.
Rename, which wouldn't be that important, if it's implemented with this, it should maybe show a "multiplayer room change password"-styled screen where you could change the name.

(This would also allow the possibility to remove replays with Autopilot/Relax mods which were imported by accident etc.)

EDIT: 5. should be named "Cancel", not "Close", my bad.
deadbeat
personally i like the look of number 2 more. just without the rename. but a bit unsure if its worthwhile ._.

EDIT: 1000 posts \:D/
Aqo
I like this. +support
Nitojgrem
Great idea you have there... Support~ (although I still don't understant the typo of "Easx"... or so)
Topic Starter
Mitsuhide

Nitojgrem wrote:

Great idea you have there... Support~ (although I still don't understant the typo of "Easx"... or so)
I have a German keyboard, where Y and Z are swapped, so the X is beneath the Y, and I wasn't looking what I was typing at that time... >_>
Nitojgrem

mario182 wrote:

Nitojgrem wrote:

I have a German keyboard, where Y and Z are swapped, so the X is beneath the Y, and I wasn't looking what I was typing at that time... >_>
Well, I know how that is with a German keyboard^^" ... but it's actually "funny" that you made the typo in the pic and your text :3
Topic Starter
Mitsuhide

Nitojgrem wrote:

Well, I know how that is with a German keyboard^^" ... but it's actually "funny" that you made the typo in the pic and your text :3
The "typo" in the edited screenshot with the menu was intended, because I have selected the "mario182 +Easx" score, and want to remove it now ;)
Kluddio

deadbeat wrote:

personally i like the look of number 2 more. just without the rename. but a bit unsure if its worthwhile ._.
Yea, the second one looks better but without the rename. :)
Approved +1
theowest
and wouldn't it be nice to have unlimited local scores? Or at least a lot of them.

p/1603732#p1603732 < support my cause.
[BlinK]
Support!
Uncle Buly
awesome idea!

theowest wrote:

and wouldn't it be nice to have unlimited local scores? Or at least a lot of them.
we kinda have that now :D:D:D:D:DD:DD:D:D
Topic Starter
Mitsuhide
Added by woc2006 :) :
(You can find it by right-clicking a local score on the current test build. Export record doesn't seem to work yet.)
deadbeat
[woc2006] Support delete local score by right clicking on score.
theowest
yay!