forum

Single tap Z or X

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayysu
Started single tapping with Z (Middle finger) and just realised that most players single tap with X(Index finger) Does it make that much of a difference which one I use? Also if X is better then is it worth getting used to using it?
Almost
No
SimLazie
I feel like singletap with middle finger is slower than index but it gives me a better accuracy in exchange.
jeewon
What SimLazie said is completely their own opinion. Single tapping finger is completely subjective and it depends on who you ask. If you think single tapping with middle finger is more comfortable I wouldn't go out of my way to switch. There are plenty of top players who tap in even weirder ways like BeasttrollMC who single taps with his ring finger. There is no such thing as "x finger will be faster or give better accuracy than y finger". I do however do not recommend using fingers outside of middle index, or ring index.
Topic Starter
Ayysu

JeyKore wrote:

What SimLazie said is completely their own opinion. Single tapping finger is completely subjective and it depends on who you ask. If you think single tapping with middle finger is more comfortable I wouldn't go out of my way to switch. There are plenty of top players who tap in even weirder ways like BeasttrollMC who single taps with his ring finger. There is no such thing as "x finger will be faster or give better accuracy than y finger". I do however do not recommend using fingers outside of middle index, or ring index.

Thanks a lot
DXPOHIHIHI
My middle is much slower but has alot more stamina compared to my index which has more speed but less stamina
C e u

SimLazie wrote:

I feel like singletap with middle finger is slower than index but it gives me a better accuracy in exchange.

Same with me