forum

private profile [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +25
Topic Starter
Gen7
hi,

i think the possibility to make the profile page private or at least the recent activities were a
really good feature. i noticed that 2 poor creatures scrounge my played beatmaps
so they can rank easily under rank 40. everytime i rank under 40 they play and
move me to or sometimes one rank lower. i wont say who it is but they both
are unfair against me. i have to look long enough for maps which are set optimal for
playing and they 2 just have to look in my recent activities, play it and rank them.

its no paranoia or neurotic imagination. it really is they way i put it. it drives me crazy to
see that i got 1 rank lower and the same player is in the ranking.
Sakura
Instead, why dont you beat their scores then.
Topic Starter
Gen7

Sakura wrote:

Instead, why dont you beat their scores then.
because i'm worse than them.

i started playing this year but they 2010-11. i would need a little more training.
Piotrekol
even if this would get implemented(with will never happen tho.) ->1click and your hidden scores are revealed lol

@edit Gen7
because data there is kinda outdated as for now(data from 2weeks ago) //with i'm going to update later today
Topic Starter
Gen7

Piotrekol wrote:

even if this would get implemented(with will never happen tho.) ->1click and your hidden scores are revealed lol
o hell i never knew about this feature...
then its impossible damn i'm f**ked.

Edit:
but the listed there aren't my best. i ranked the most in hard + insane under 40 too. why are the often shown the normal?

Edit2:
i see its no feature its a page made by 2 users
winber1
accept that you suck, like me. WE WILL NEVER BE GOOD :(
darkmiz
This is the funniest request. Everybody competes for rank, and ranks are displayed for everyone. That is fair sport. If you care so much about losing 2 ranks one a map, why not practice to play better and maybe increase more than 2 ranks on that map?
Soaprman
You're good enough that people have decided to make it their goal to be better than you. Not sure that's a bad thing...
Topic Starter
Gen7

Soaprman wrote:

You're good enough that people have decided to make it their goal to be better than you. Not sure that's a bad thing...
thanks:D. full of anger I have overpassed both in a few maps:D. if i see that they needed 2+ years for being that good, i will overpass both i no time.

nevertheless,i think that such a option won't be bad.
peppy
This just isn't going to happen, sorry. You may want to just use locals scoreboards if you don't want to get beaten :P.
Aubrey888
how do you put about me in my profile?
ann_old

Aubrey888 wrote:

how do you put about me in my profile?
Put it in "Occupation" or donate to osu! and put it in your userpage.