forum

the lowest difficulty of each included game mode cannot be harder than an Insane.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Katsuki Hakurei
What does this mean?? i recently tried mapping, and im creating a new beatmap, but i saw this ,the lowest difficulty of each included gamemode cannot be harder than an insane. what?? if it says the lowest diff cant be harder than a insane than i understand, but each included?? what? im mapping a 4:15 Min song is that will help u explain this to me, someone please explain it to me, thanks!
Serizawa Haruki
"of each included game mode" refers to the different game modes (standard, taiko, catch and mania). This means that the rule applies to all game modes if you're making a hybrid map where more than 1 mode is included in the mapset. If you're mapping a single-mode map, it just needs to be an Insane or lower, that's it.
Topic Starter
Katsuki Hakurei
oh so it just means each of the gamemode has to have at least a insane and the other one can be any star i want?
Serizawa Haruki
It means that for example, if you're mapping a 4:15 song with 1 standard diff and 1 taiko diff, both of them need to be an Insane or lower (the taiko equivalent would be Oni).
Topic Starter
Katsuki Hakurei
And if i make another diff like harder than insane, it won't be bound by the rules?
Serizawa Haruki
You can make additional diffs that are harder than insane (expert), as long as the lowest diff is an insane or lower.
Topic Starter
Katsuki Hakurei
Ohhhh thanks for info! Much appreciated