forum

Quick Access to Music/SFX Volume Controls in Editor [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Tenacious J
(NOT audio settings for the map being edited, this request has no relation to that.)

When I Edit I put most of my effort into hitsounds. And when I work on that, I find myself going to the Options screen all the time just to change lower the music volume. So with this request I'm looking to save time in doing so and work on hitsounds blend with ease.
Sakura
imo if you have to lower your music volume to hear the hitsounds, your hitsounds volume is too low to begin with.

I however would agree with something like this since it would make it easier to check when notes are mapped to actual sounds on the song without having to delete them and listen to the song then revert, i could just mute hitsounds with it for checking.
theowest
oh, it's what mm suggested here.
t/80754

mm201 wrote:

Maybe we could add a key binding for raising/lowering the effect volume.
Topic Starter
Tenacious J

Sakura wrote:

I however would agree with something like this since it would make it easier to check when notes are mapped to actual sounds on the song without having to delete them and listen to the song then revert, i could just mute hitsounds with it for checking.
My thoughts exactly.

theowest wrote:

oh, it's what mm suggested here.
t/80754

mm201 wrote:

Maybe we could add a key binding for raising/lowering the effect volume.
That's nice but I'm shooting for Music volume control as well. Since I emphasize on hitsounds as you do, I sometimes want to hear SFX only to see how the hitsounds sound on their own. Call me weird.

btw, when did they add this feature? Which key(s)?
theowest
They haven't. and it would obviously add music volume controls too. They must. Why wouldn't they?
Topic Starter
Tenacious J
I have faith in the devs too but sometimes they need a little reminder.
jemhuntr
bump! added!
Cosmiclive
I think Ctrl+Mousewheel would help you guys or gals
Flanster
1. This feature is added as stated in thread title.
2. This thread has been dead for 5 years.