Worth Learning AR 10?

posted
Total Posts
12
Topic Starter
Kishuya
So during back when I was like, top 50k? I decided to stop playing DT because "DT Farm mod REEEE" and It was messing up my accuracy, come a year later and I managed to make it to top 11k no-mod with mainly no-mod plays, a few DT plays and some other mods; but my main concern is my AR 10 reading ability, see I was always wondering why I've had trouble reading the big black, I mean; I've managed to pass it before but with like, 80% accuracy and I was pretty inconsistent at it, I thought I'd need to learn lower AR since it seemed to have higher note density, but apparently it was the opposite and I needed to learn AR 10, and because I couldn't, that's why I was having issues with reading and passing it; I saw this when I looked at my replay, I saw how I would take time to jump from note to note as if I were trying to read it as if I were reading AR 9. Point is, I want to learn AR 10, but would it really be beneficial in the long term? I seriously don't want to mess up my accuracy and have recently gone out of my comfort zone of only really using no-mod, to learning DT and HR (HD at times but from what I've read, it's best to start playing HR without HD at first).

I think my current comfort zone of "AR" reading would be 9 to 9.5 currently. So yeah, in conclusion; would you say it's worth learning AR 10, even if I have to somewhat sacrifice some accuracy along the way?
Almost
Yes
UnnamedBeast
learn both ar10 and density of when you play maps with easy

if you can do both you'll probably have better aim than most people at your rank
abraker
sounds like a pretty important thing to be able to do for 5 star+
AURELIJUS
I'm doing AR10 as a filthy 6 digit (with HDDT on 3.90-4* maps). How is it going to rek me in the long run bros?
Ryuto

AURELIJUS wrote:

I'm doing AR10 as a filthy 6 digit (with HDDT on 3.90-4* maps). How is it going to rek me in the long run bros?
Me as a super big idiot HDHR farmer who basically only plays AR10, i can assure you that you will have problems reading lower AR. also, AR8 + DT is not AR10 btw, AR8.5 + DT would be AR10. So i doubt that you are playing AR10, atleast i've only about 800 maps in your given range that have that exact AR. Anyways don't play only high AR. Please, don't. Don't do the same error as me.
AURELIJUS

Ryuto wrote:

AURELIJUS wrote:

I'm doing AR10 as a filthy 6 digit (with HDDT on 3.90-4* maps). How is it going to rek me in the long run bros?
Me as a super big idiot HDHR farmer who basically only plays AR10, i can assure you that you will have problems reading lower AR. also, AR8 + DT is not AR10 btw, AR8.5 + DT would be AR10. So i doubt that you are playing AR10, atleast i've only about 800 maps in your given range that have that exact AR. Anyways don't play only high AR. Please, don't. Don't do the same error as me.
i said the wrong thing. im doing 8.5 ar with DT so it makes AR10. im planning to start doing AR9 with DT after 18th of october. I set myself an experiment of how much I can improve after 7 days of playing primarely AR10. If by the end of this challenge I see that I have learned it I will immediatelly move to AR9 with DT (10.3). i started this because i've been playing AR9 for 4 years now. same maps and everything, not making much progress etc. so i thought i'd violently change my gameplay with increased approach rate and BPM.


p.s - i also practice AR9 by the end of the day so i dont completely lose touch in case i want to go back to it.
Pernster
Yes, with Ar10 you can use hr alot easier then without it
[-Remilo-]
Learn AR 10 and become an HR god like idke.
My Angel Jeremy
yes
Ryuto

AURELIJUS wrote:

Ryuto wrote:

AURELIJUS wrote:

I'm doing AR10 as a filthy 6 digit (with HDDT on 3.90-4* maps). How is it going to rek me in the long run bros?
Me as a super big idiot HDHR farmer who basically only plays AR10, i can assure you that you will have problems reading lower AR. also, AR8 + DT is not AR10 btw, AR8.5 + DT would be AR10. So i doubt that you are playing AR10, atleast i've only about 800 maps in your given range that have that exact AR. Anyways don't play only high AR. Please, don't. Don't do the same error as me.
i said the wrong thing. im doing 8.5 ar with DT so it makes AR10. im planning to start doing AR9 with DT after 18th of october. I set myself an experiment of how much I can improve after 7 days of playing primarely AR10. If by the end of this challenge I see that I have learned it I will immediatelly move to AR9 with DT (10.3). i started this because i've been playing AR9 for 4 years now. same maps and everything, not making much progress etc. so i thought i'd violently change my gameplay with increased approach rate and BPM.


p.s - i also practice AR9 by the end of the day so i dont completely lose touch in case i want to go back to it.
Maybe instead of playing DT you should play some 5* maps or something. It seems like you think that playing high AR will make you better, thats not the case.
AURELIJUS

Ryuto wrote:

AURELIJUS wrote:

Ryuto wrote:

AURELIJUS wrote:

I'm doing AR10 as a filthy 6 digit (with HDDT on 3.90-4* maps). How is it going to rek me in the long run bros?
Me as a super big idiot HDHR farmer who basically only plays AR10, i can assure you that you will have problems reading lower AR. also, AR8 + DT is not AR10 btw, AR8.5 + DT would be AR10. So i doubt that you are playing AR10, atleast i've only about 800 maps in your given range that have that exact AR. Anyways don't play only high AR. Please, don't. Don't do the same error as me.
i said the wrong thing. im doing 8.5 ar with DT so it makes AR10. im planning to start doing AR9 with DT after 18th of october. I set myself an experiment of how much I can improve after 7 days of playing primarely AR10. If by the end of this challenge I see that I have learned it I will immediatelly move to AR9 with DT (10.3). i started this because i've been playing AR9 for 4 years now. same maps and everything, not making much progress etc. so i thought i'd violently change my gameplay with increased approach rate and BPM.


p.s - i also practice AR9 by the end of the day so i dont completely lose touch in case i want to go back to it.
Maybe instead of playing DT you should play some 5* maps or something. It seems like you think that playing high AR will make you better, thats not the case.
yeah but its more fun this way for me. ive been playing this game for a long time and i like this change.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply