forum

Achromatism: A musical mystic and avid artist, current OT!President.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Achromalia
Eh, some of you'd probably know me by now. Some might like me, perhaps even admire me. So uh, welcome to my second diary. My duplicate cut-out of some other threads here. My own little piece of the meme.

Every Now-And-Then, I will submit one entry. I'll be posting entries of notable memories and events in the past, and then gradually post some entries that are more relevant to me nowadays. Some have been pretty insightful to reflect on, some may be inspirational, and some might even be amusing enough to merit another read. Who knows? The only thing I'd be certain of is that you've managed to wander your eyes over here, skimming over an attempt at describing my life and your heart will... do whatever it does each time you click on this thread.

Enjoy, I guess?

(oh, and prepare for my tragic main character backstory or something. might not really be too bad, but it's been a shitty life up until recently.)
abraker
I will now proceed to enjoy
Westonini
Thx
keremaru
oye naruto
Nate Bait
>w<
keremaru
t apresio
Unpredictable
i aspire to be like this guy
keremaru

Unpredictable wrote:

i aspire to be like this guy

hahaha aspire this made me laugh LOL 10/10 unplayable beatmap nomination reference
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Serraionga

keremal wrote:

oye naruto

dime
Topic Starter
Achromalia
ENTRY #1: "Through a Child, The Story is Born."

A new life begun. Kicking with vigor, my origin story starts here, on April 10th of 2003, about an hour before midnight.

For a moment, nothing, void of vitality, mere flesh.

But eventually I'd breathe in and open up my first senses to the world.

My memory of those first few years are now buried in the depths, far out of reach, but I know I enjoyed my life, if only for a while.

I quickly learned a voracious habit of reading, with what books I'd be reading with my father, and those I'd end up reading on my own.

School staked its claim in my life, and I gladly welcomed it, fascinated by new information. I would become the classic teacher's pet, and constantly excelled in subjects like Mathematics and English.

With the help of my father, I developed an intense work ethic, studious yet eager, restless, even, towards advancing in any academic way I knew how.

Straight A's.

Model Student.

Honor Roll.

Though, I was not "the best" by any means. Some students could take home 1st place school trophies, while I grappled around the top 4 of my school.

I was proud, but still not satisfied. And ultimately, I loved school. Almost everything about it nurtured my test-taking skills and thirst for knowledge.

...but things change.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spicy meatball
Plini
saven ablar español??
johnmedina999

Plini wrote:

saven ablar español??

Saben hablar*
Topic Starter
Achromalia

Plini wrote:

saben hablar español??

BONUS ENTRY: "Mis Experiencias con el Mundo de la Lengua Española"

In the midst of my discovery of my love of finding information and reading, I would be taught little portions of the Spanish language by my mother, starting by numbers up to the thousands when I'd been only a few years old. My dominant language, however, would always be English. The English language has been where I've excelled, as it allowed for me to access different means of interpreting and learning newer, complicated, and often abstract concepts.

My understanding of Spanish had also been nurtured by the religion I was born into-- specifically, a couple Spanish-speaking congregations of the Jehovah's Witnesses (o Testigos de Jehová). Though I still struggled to actually speak it and hold conversations with it, I understood what most things meant, and over time, developed a pretty good grasp of it, well enough to confidently read various verses and come up with different comments aloud in Spanish within those congregations.

...but, of course, just as I would fade away from their scope in the knowledge of the shitty life I'd lead with the Witnesses, so too would my association with the Spanish language.
Serraionga

Plini wrote:

saven ablar español??

no time for dat plini..
abraker
I used to know 3rd level Italian. Now all I remember is "Mi liamo abraker. Ciao!"