forum

Rita - Le baiser de l'ange -Tenshi no Kuchizuke-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nyquill
I'm going to have to pop your bubble due to the wrong title, bad offset, and unsnapped inheriting sections.

Lanturn wrote:

[General]
Title: Le baiser de l'ange-天使のくちづけ- | This comes DIRECTLY from the official website.

Romanised Title: Le baiser de l'ange-Tenshi no Kuchizuke- | Note that the title is Zuke, not Duke.
Basically, uncapitalize the l in L'ange

I'm getting offset -20 (24191)

You have unsnapped green lines in normal:
01:01:495-
03:13:015-
03:15:175-
03:16:855-
03:19:015-

In hard:
01:56:215 -
01:58:855 -

Call me back when you've fixed these, and I'll do a more thorough check.
mintong89
天使のくちづけ
天使 = Tenshi
の = no
くちづけ = Kuchiduke

Kuchizuke = くちずけ

@jogfi2002: not sure but i think you better ask some japanese people~
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Lanturn wrote:

Even though this is bubbled.. I really feel the title needs to be addressed properly

[General]
Title: Le baiser de l'ange-天使のくちづけ- | This comes DIRECTLY from the official website. *WARNING* MATURE content on this proof link: http://www.h-comb.biz/product/02/special.html
Romanised Title: Le baiser de l'ange-Tenshi no Kuchizuke- | Note that the title is Zuke, not Duke.

Actually, the title is called 「くちづけ」, you can't even find 「づ」 if you type "zu" in your JP IME.
It is usually written in "du" for romanised, so we can tell from "zu"「ず」
For detailed and proper expanations, you can read this page: http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/2052569.html , considering answer NO.4.

Add Tags:
HIR | Composed/Arranged this song.
Alcot Honey Comb | Game developers should be credited Added.

Optional Tags:
Reaper's Kiss is the Taste of Parting | Shinikiss | Alias/Translation of the game name Mm, maybe the romanised title is enough for a Japanese Game.

Hit Sounds: There are some hit sounds throughout all of your difficulties that doesn't make much rhythmical sense. Mostly due to the fact that they feel randomly placed. I'm not entirely great with hitsounds, but I would recommend that you listen directly to each hitsound as you watch auto play the map, and make adjustments there. OK.

[Easy]
As Leodra wrote in the previous mod post. Its better to NC every 2 big white bars. This difficulty needs treatment as well because there is a lot of inconsistent combos everywhere. Some even only get 2 notes and is only half a measure long!

Overmapping (For an easy)
This difficulty really feels overmapped for an easy, Mostly because a bunch of the notes really don't fit and they're all just placed one after the other with no variety. This really makes a map boring and unappealing to play. I realize you are trying to follow the piano and such, but it feels really long and drawn out when there really isn't much of a gap in anything. Maybe try to follow the vocals just a bit more and ignore some of the piano stuff? OK I'll recheck it.

00:37:651 (4,5) - Could easily be joined as one slider. as there is no sound whatsoever at the end of the (4) Slider Fixed.
01:16:531 (6) - Would work better as one long slider mostly because the vocals hit at 01:16:891 (1/4 earlier) One slider is a bit strange because it feels empty when you actually play.
01:23:731 (2) - No need for a reverse. Just make this one long slider as the reverse really doesn't hit anything special. Hm, why I arranged a reverse slider here is that I want to give a more rythmical feel to players. As you can see, there's a short blank part coming and this song is really slow, don't you think long sliders could made players feel bored?
01:25:171 (3) - Great spot to remove a note because nothing really happens in this part of a song and its just before the start of the next measure. Fixed.
01:32:851 (1) - Another spot that would probably be good to remove a note. Fixed.
02:03:571 (6) - Remove this as well Fixed.
02:17:011 (4,6) - (4) would be better without the reverse. Keep the length though. Delete (6) for overmapping reasons as I stated earlier. Fixed.

Your map quality seems to be much higher at the start of the 2nd kiai. You should try to map the rest of the map like that if possible. Thx for your suggestions~

[Normal]
00:43:411 (1) - 1/2 reverse slider here really doesn't make much sense, as there is nothing in the vocals/music to imply needing this here. Fixed.
02:40:291 - maybe try to work in having a note here? The vocals stand out so much that it'd be nice to have something to hit here. I followed your advice here, but still wondered if it is a little difficult for a NM. So let the BAT judge it.

Your Easy and Normals really feel like the same map, so if you can, I suggest having a few less notes in your easy.

Also.. This song should be half your current BPM (62.5?), which is why this map gives off the overmapped feeling. Nothing wrong with using double bpm. Its just maps can really turn a bit ugly when using too many 1/4s (which is 1/2s on your map currently because of the double bpm)

Overall though, Good maps, great song. Just go over your Easy (as well as your normal/hard) difficulty a few more times and you should be fine to go.

Sorry to pop your bubble :( (if you do make changes that is ;))
Thank you! Your careful mods are very helpful, hope to have chance to work a map with you!
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Nyquill wrote:

I'm going to have to pop your bubble due to the wrong title, bad offset, and unsnapped inheriting sections.

Lanturn wrote:

[General]
Title: Le baiser de l'ange-天使のくちづけ- | This comes DIRECTLY from the official website. *WARNING* MATURE content on this proof link: http://www.h-comb.biz/product/02/special.html
As I said in the last post:

jogfi2002 wrote:

Actually, the title is called 「くちづけ」, you can't even find 「づ」 if you type "zu" in your JP IME.
It is usually written in "du" for romanised, so we can tell from "zu"「ず」
For detailed and proper expanations, you can read this page: http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/2052569.html , considering answer NO.4.

Basically, uncapitalize the l in L'ange Done.

I'm getting offset -20 (24191)

You have unsnapped green lines in normal:
01:01:495-
03:13:015-
03:15:175-
03:16:855-
03:19:015-

In hard:
01:56:215 -
01:58:855 -

All fixed.

Call me back when you've fixed these, and I'll do a more thorough check.
OK, all done and updated now.

mintong89 wrote:

天使のくちづけ
天使 = Tenshi
の = no
くちづけ = Kuchiduke

Kuchizuke = くちずけ

@jogfi2002: not sure but i think you better ask some japanese people~
Thank you 米桶~
Nyquill
Hold up, I'm going to check the timing. It would seem that in some parts the offset is too early and later on the offset is too late (a sign that the bpm is a bit faster than it actually is)
Lanturn
Sorry about the duke zuke confusion there.

anyways, make sure to change the "No" to the lower case "no" as it is never written in capitals for titles of songs :)
Nyquill
Okay, lets get to the meat of the problem.

[Timing]
Offset -4 again (sorry that was my bad).
The bpm should be 62.495 (your current bpm is definately doubled, just use this to make sure you don't have any problems for ranking).

If you REALLY want to use 124.99, then I'll have to ask around a bit more before I can re-bubble.

[Normal]
In the future: Do not change up stack rhythms randomly on a normal, especially not frequently. I would suggest just using 1/2 stacks or no stacks at all, as stacking is something better taught for players playing on the level of hards (too hard for normals).

00:33:311 (1,2,3,4,5) - This variable stack sequence is no way a good idea in a normal, as it confuses the hell out of players when you have a consistent spacing going on. This is mainly because you threw 1/2 on the slider's beginning and threw 1/1 on the end. New players will have a very tough time dealing with changes like this. If you don't change anything else, at least change this.

01:38:591 (4) - Same with this, I would highly suggest unstacking this note.

Okay, call me back after you're done and I'll try to think of the best course of action for the future of this map.
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Nyquill wrote:

Okay, lets get to the meat of the problem.

[Timing]
Offset -4 again (sorry that was my bad). Fixed.
The bpm should be 62.495 (your current bpm is definately doubled, just use this to make sure you don't have any problems for ranking).

If you REALLY want to use 124.99, then I'll have to ask around a bit more before I can re-bubble. Hmm, I think that for such a slow song, the original BPM is really boring for players, and doubled BPM can still works well. So could I keep it?

[Normal]
In the future: Do not change up stack rhythms randomly on a normal, especially not frequently. I would suggest just using 1/2 stacks or no stacks at all, as stacking is something better taught for players playing on the level of hards (too hard for normals). Thanks for teaching me this, I'll be conscious for this when I map new songs after.

00:33:311 (1,2,3,4,5) - This variable stack sequence is no way a good idea in a normal, as it confuses the hell out of players when you have a consistent spacing going on. This is mainly because you threw 1/2 on the slider's beginning and threw 1/1 on the end. New players will have a very tough time dealing with changes like this. If you don't change anything else, at least change this. Fixed.

01:38:591 (4) - Same with this, I would highly suggest unstacking this note. Fixed.

Okay, call me back after you're done and I'll try to think of the best course of action for the future of this map.
Thx again!
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Lanturn wrote:

Sorry about the duke zuke confusion there.

anyways, make sure to change the "No" to the lower case "no" as it is never written in capitals for titles of songs :)
It's all right~
Fixed that 'No', haha
Nyquill
After checking the timing (multiple times with different BATs), I think its safe to say we have the accurate timing now.

Rebubbled! ~
Melophobia
I'd say "Kuchizuke" if you ask me. As you're using "shi" as in "Tenshi", I assume you're following the hepburn system:
More importantly, I think there should be an extra space between "Le baiser de l'ange" and "-Tenshi no Kuchiduke-". You can tell just by looking at this picture which is from their official. I am not pretty sure about this one, because it appears differently in the video. But I just thought the current was weird to see. o_o
btw "ショートバージョン" in the pic above simply means "Short version" so there can be (Short Ver.) in the title I guess. Though I think it's still your choice.
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Melophobia wrote:

I'd say "Kuchizuke" if you ask me. As you're using "shi" as in "Tenshi", I assume you're following the hepburn system:
More importantly, I think there should be an extra space between "Le baiser de l'ange" and "-Tenshi no Kuchiduke-". You can tell just by looking at this picture which is from their official. I am not pretty sure about this one, because it appears differently in the video. But I just thought the current was weird to see. o_o
btw "ショートバージョン" in the pic above simply means "Short version" so there can be (Short Ver.) in the title I guess. Though I think it's still your choice.
こんばんは。

アドバイスありがとうございます!

ではこのマップのタイトルは「Le baiser de l'ange -Tenshi no Kuchiduke-」に変更するのほうがいいでしょうか。
使っている音楽フィルはたしかにフルバージョンではないけど、タイトルに「Short Ver.」を付かないのは問題あるんでしょうか。

下手な日本語で、すみませんでした!
Melophobia
僕の説明に納得したかどうかは不明ですが"Le baiser de l'ange -Tenshi no Kuchizuke-"です。
Short verについてですかルールの表記も非常に曖昧なので、もし付けたくないのであれば付けなくても特に問題ないと思います。
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Melophobia wrote:

僕の説明に納得したかどうかは不明ですが"Le baiser de l'ange -Tenshi no Kuchizuke-"です。
Short verについてですかルールの表記も非常に曖昧なので、もし付けたくないのであれば付けなくても特に問題ないと思います。
ああ、そうです、書き違えた。

いま「Le baiser de l'ange -Tenshi no Kuchizuke-」に訂正します。

rebubbleお願いします。
Melophobia
~
Makar
You have 2 osb files. Remove the one with the old title and I can rank this (forum and ingame PM me).

EDIT: Congrats on your first rank!
Fun Fact: This is also my first map I am ranking as well ~
Nyquill
Grats!
kanpakyin
死吻大好! 恭喜

edit:
打完了, 來給點小意見把www 麻, 排版上還算可以, 畢竟low bpm這類的歌難排的 整張打完之後發覺hitsound有點單調, 全程 (除了最後那一點點) 都是用whistle來下, 前面沒鼓點的無可厚非是用whitle來下比較合切, 但是後面部分有鼓點的地方就可以試試利用鼓點來下hitsound來讓整個hitsound不分更精彩 希望這個小意見能夠幫助你改善你下一張map~ :)
Andrea
Nice first map :)
Dark_Ai
congrats on your first rank :3
kyuten
哇~恭喜镜子大人ww
_(:3」∠)_说起来只给了一颗星星....好像没有mod来着....
tsuka
膜拜大神汉化玩游戏又来做好图造福人类
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Nyquill wrote:

Grats!
Thanks!

kanpakyin wrote:

死吻大好! 恭喜
谢谢ww其实死吻也是我带的第一个汉化坑~

Andrea wrote:

Nice first map :)
Thank you!!

Dark_Ai wrote:

congrats on your first rank :3
^^ Thank you~~

kyuten wrote:

哇~恭喜镜子大人ww
_(:3」∠)_说起来只给了一颗星星....好像没有mod来着....
那也是啊!

tsuka wrote:

膜拜大神汉化玩游戏又来做好图造福人类
触卡姐姐!!
Satellite
1st ranked map congratz~!
Lanturn
Congrats on the rank! :)
raririn

tsuka wrote:

膜拜大神汉化玩游戏又来做好图造福人类
Curisu
给大大点个赞
Mei_coN
恭喜啦,终于rank第一张图了
Sumisola
第一作就有SB,期待第二作=~=
Topic Starter
jogfi2002

Satellite wrote:

1st ranked map congratz~!
thx~

Lanturn wrote:

Congrats on the rank! :)
Thanks for your mod!

raririn wrote:

tsuka wrote:

膜拜大神汉化玩游戏又来做好图造福人类
> <

Curisu wrote:

给大大点个赞
谢谢~

Mei_coN wrote:

恭喜啦,终于rank第一张图了
诶嘿嘿

Sumisola wrote:

第一作就有SB,期待第二作=~=
已经在做了!不过应该没有SB~

kanpakyin wrote:

死吻大好! 恭喜

edit:
打完了, 來給點小意見把www 麻, 排版上還算可以, 畢竟low bpm這類的歌難排的 整張打完之後發覺hitsound有點單調, 全程 (除了最後那一點點) 都是用whistle來下, 前面沒鼓點的無可厚非是用whitle來下比較合切, 但是後面部分有鼓點的地方就可以試試利用鼓點來下hitsound來讓整個hitsound不分更精彩 希望這個小意見能夠幫助你改善你下一張map~ :)
谢谢建议!

关于HITSOUND有不少人给我提出过不是很好,但咱实在是不知道怎么修改才能比较好听,于是就只是凭着感觉加了些WHISTLE和FINISH……
如果有这方面的教程,请告诉我!
Oyatsu
Congratz! First map ranked. I hope you will have many rank maps in the future. Nice map!
Pokie
結果還是用了kuchizuke嗎...恭喜恭喜~