forum

Hello there

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pacemaker
Greetings, osu! community, name's Pacemaker.This intro might be a bit late, but I just wanted some people to know of my existence.

Other than the obvious fact that I'm an average german anime/manga nerd, I'm a very passionate rhythm gamer, and I decided to move on from Stepmania that I had previously been playing, as the community seemed like a graveyard where only veterans come to visit their fallen comrades every once in a while. I found out about osu! from a suggestion on Youtube and I've already been playing it for 4 months now, although due to problems with my internet I've only been able to make score progress with this account for 2 months. I'm playing with a tablet and keyboard ever since I had the chance.

Also, don't consider me being one of those people who come and go, I'm not planning on quitting ANY time soon and I'm very eager to become one of the best (call me crazy). While I probably won't be too much on the forums, I'm going to keep playing like a madman unless something IRL comes up.

vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu! Glad to know you won't be leaving soon like some others ^^
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
superch00b
Hallo :3 I'm half German >w<
Vext_old
I'm not German at all~!
superch00b
Oh mah gah~!
Tom69_old
Gogo, become the best. That's what everyone has in mind... that is until one realizes the might of the cookie.
Enjoy your stay. :3