forum

Wacom cth480 problems with pen and aim.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syneergy
So, i bought wacom 1.5 years ago and i used the default drivers from wacom website and everything worked fine, my aim was okay and nothing bad was happening.

After many months of use the aim got a bit shaky, like the cursor would move byitself, my hand wasnt shaking that much so, i decided to get a hawku driver and it had anti-chatter and smoothness available so i used that and everything was good again. However, it took my few days to get used to the smoothness because my aim felt a bit slow for bigger jumps.

Now its been 1 year or less with hawku driver and now the aim feels floaty, freely and very uncomfortable. Idk, i am guessing something is wrong with the pen, or i forgot my grip. But i cant do what i used to do. Like get 1500 combo on uta redemption DTHDRX or bluenation with DTHDRX i would get 1000 combo. Now my aim just doesnt feel right and I was thinking to buy a new pen, but i cant find anywhere. So my last resort is to buy a new tablet that dont have these issues.

The same thing happened with my xp-g430, which was my first tablet in few weeks of my osu gameplay.

So if anyone had the same issue, could you please provide your solutions or help any way?

thanks - Syneergy.
dung eater
lower smoothing or off completely. it adds delay and can make it feel bad.