forum

Late Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Justykanna
Ohai
My name's Justin and have actually been playing since April '11. I am 22, in university and am of Japanese-Canadian (3rd generation) background!
Friend introduced me to this game back then though he plays very little now. I actually only started reading the forums a month or two ago. Dunno why I never visited them until then.
I mainly play osu! using music I know from anime, or just from artists that I like (Ex: Skillet, Rise Against).
I play with osu! with mouse only, though one of my friend's trying to push to use keyboard. I'm very much trying to get to the point where I'm finishing 5 star songs easily - especially the harder ones - but it's not been a smooth process at all. Currently a touch under 1700pp but trying for 2400 or so.
Free time's basically spent either playing sports (softball, badminton) gaming or watching TV of some form (not necessarily anime). On the go gaming atm is: World of Warcraft, osu!, Theatrythm Final Fantasy and Tales of Graces f.

Rawr. =)
ychao
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Since you're not exactly new to the game, here's to you achieving gaming bliss down the proverbial road in this game.

glhf
superch00b
Welcome to the forums >w<
Vext_old
You remind me of Terajima Ryoko from dat .hack gamey thingy.... mm welcome.
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
-Kirika-
umm..welcome to the forums... ._.
Irisu_old
I'm seen you around the forums... welcome anyways
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums.