forum

Kirby's Dream Collection (Happy 20th Anniversary!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Let's take some time to celebrate Nintendo's cute and tough pink puffball from Pop Star!

Oh and the game is coming to the Wii next month and it includes these games:

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

Do you have any great times with Kirby? Discuss.
mathexpert
Yeah, I had a lot of fun playing kirby as a kid, mainly Kirby Superstar. My parents didn't buy any gaming consoles for me (asian parents >.>) so the few times I got to play video games was when we went to my uncle's house. He had a hacked xbox that could run ROMs, and one of the games on it was Kirby Superstar. It was relatively easy (which was good since I sucked at games) and it felt like so many games in one (because of all the minigames)...really good times. I remember playing with my younger brother, and fighting over who could be kirby... good times ><
awp
Kirby's Dream Land was the first game for the Gameboy I owned.

I remember the wonderment I had in Kirby's Dream Land 2 when I discovered if you had all the star wand things or whatever, you fought the real final boss. This was both A - novel at the time, and B - before Internet research was available
Aoriki
I love Kirby's Dream Land when I was little~ ( still have the game) But I enjoy Superstar more then all the other Kirby games. Ah, I can't wait to reserved the box, the guy at gamestop railed me in by telling me what's in it, and I was sold. So...My boyfriend and I are planning on getting it.
Dieathan
I enjoyed many Kirby games and I have to say, this collection comes with probably some of the best Kirby games out there.
I just loved Kirby Super Star and Kirby 64. Especially that fridge copy ability.