forum

i can't acces the old forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cahyono29
so today i decided to visit forum,in the old website obviously cause i hate the new website,but when i click the forum it just automatically send me to the new website,is anybody else also having this problem? i still can acces the old website though just not the forum
Unpredictable
yeah i've had this problem too but i'm sure it's on purpose by the devs. i know for a fact they've been cutting off a lot of things that you can't access with the old forum anymore as i'm sure they want you to conform the changes lol so just expect this change to happen more with other places that you can access with the old forum for the time being as im sure the change will eventually happen.
Tad Fibonacci
I took a nap and they killed the old site.
samX500
Well this certainly sucks, hopefully they will add an "Advanced post" option, which would just open a window similar to the post of the old forum. That way we can still have all of options that the old site had and there is no clutter of option on the tiny box that the new site has, which is why I think they cut out so many option.
johnmedina999
Why the hell are we being forced to use the new site if we don't even have a release date for osu!lazer?
Nate Bait

johnmedina999 wrote:

Why the hell are we being forced to use the new site if we don't even have a release date for osu!lazer?

Tad Fibonacci

Nate Bait wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

And of course I can't just reply with a quote so I have to add this in. Like the new forums isn't bad enough already.
KatouMegumi
yeah, f
peppy nuked it
Westonini

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

And of course I can't just reply with a quote so I have to add this in. Like the new forums isn't bad enough already.

you can use an empty bold/italics type like Nate did for that.
abraker
I still believe the old site is hidden somewhere
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

abraker wrote:

I still believe the old site is hidden somewhere

It is always here...

...in our heart
abraker
yo I think that heart has cancer
levesterz

Nate Bait wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

They need feedback in git hub. Apparently there too little of feedback i guess
Serraionga
new site be like

TeeArctic1
Visible Confusion
abraker
Yo guyz I think my pc gets confusion when I play osu!