forum

[resolved] Osu packs dont work for me.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Geromu Keretem
Problem details:

Clicking on the pack name doesnt do anything when trying to download packs from the pack section of the website. It just highlights the pack name. It used to open all the maps in the pack and present a download link for the pack itself. I am logged in. Someone suggested that it is that, but it isnt. Ive had several people try to download a few packs to test it and it works fine for all of them.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Not present.

osu! version: Stable 20190906.1 (latest)
Death
Were you clicking on a particular beatmap pack, or did you experience this issue with all of the packs that you tried? What browser are you using?

Currently, everything I've clicked on seems to work for me. I recall seeing some issues with the site earlier today (around the time you posted this thread I think) which now seem to be resolved. So if you could try again now and let me know if you are still having issues, that would be great.
Topic Starter
Geromu Keretem
None of them were opening, clicked on at least 50 different packs. Now somehow they've started to work as they should be.
Death
Yeah, probably related to those issues I mentioned before then if I had to guess.