forum

[SIGNUPS CLOSED] [STD] Production 727 Osu! Tournament #2 [1v1 | 20k-50k | Rapid] [32/32]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rophyr
Name: Rophyr
Discord:Raphy 神#9101

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
[ Yui ]
Name: [ Yui ]
Discord: [ Yui ]#8321

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
Zhuosh
Name: Zhuosh
Discord: Zhuosh#0582

Calyx
Name: ultranooby
Discord: Uber#2294

wavisc
Name: wavisc
Discord: wavisc#0419

Sulphate
Name: Sulphate
Discord: Sulphate#6969

-Sleeping-
Name:-Sleeping-
Discord:-Sleeping-#3007
Nyx_
Name: Nyx_
Discord: Nyx#7120

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted.
arcad
Name: zibi
Discord: zibi#2029

Yayaka
Name: Yayaka
Discord: Yayaka#7962

v1cks
Name: v1cks
Discord: v1cks#3279

Okupsa
Name:Apsuko
Discord : Apsuko#2759

R A F A L E K
Name:Rafus111
Discord:Rafus111#4188

_shijunii
Name: CannotTapFast
Discord: Ich waffel den Teig#0420

Caruma
Name: C4rm4
Discord:Carma#2567

Topic Starter
Amelia Watson

zfr wrote:

Name:zfr
Discord: zfr#5744

-Sleeping- wrote:

Name:-Sleeping-
Discord:-Sleeping-#3007

You have up until 0 UTC tomorrow to join the server, if you still haven't joined by then I'm removing your vacant spot as I'm not responsible and to allow others to register for the tournament.
Izz
Name: Izz
Discord: IzzKdr#4692

Copy paste the following: I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
flake
Name: Flake
Discord: fureiku#4383

Defectum
Name: Defectum
Discord: HiimTien#7959

Topic Starter
Amelia Watson
Sign ups are now full and closed, any registrants after this post will not be taken into consideration.

EDIT: Three players have left and we'll be taking the next Three players that register.
Jessechugaga
Name: Jessechugaga
Discord: Jessechugaga#6564

Copy paste the following: I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
deflateddolphin
Name: deflateddolphin
Discord: deflateddolphin#2495

Gooi
oof
m0fum0fu
Name: m0fum0fu
Discord: mofumofu#4706