forum

Getting Thumbnail to Work in GReeeeN - Unity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 9:55:22 PM

Artist: GreeeeN
Title: Unity
Tags: Greeeen Azure_Kyte Unity
BPM: 167
Filesize: 3701kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard, Not Impossible (4.65 stars, 468 notes)
  2. Normal (4.02 stars, 337 notes)
Download: GreeeeN - Unity
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Help!
I'm having a lot of frustration getting a thumbnail into this darned beatmap. I've put FOUR different resolutions into "Insert Background", which the FAQ tells me to do, and there are still no results. I believe that apart from this small problem my map is complete, but to get it ranked need a Thumbnail. Any Help?

PS. I've already been told it takes a day for the server to refresh thumbs :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pending
Finally; I think this is going to be the finished product. A lot of problems have arose from mapping this, due to this being my first beatmap. For starter's I didn't really familiarise myself with any of the controls; probably my worst mistake, because my timing ended up being out of synch, and beat spacing was nonexistant. Jumping right into the fray is not recommended.

I'm having a bit of trouble putting a bg image for the thumbshot. It's driving me crazy because I've resized the image, resized it again, full submits between, and IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!

Res 1: 1000x1000 (not standard)
Res 2: 1024x768 (standard)
Res 3:800x600 (standard)
Res 4: 640x480 (standard)
I'm starting to think Osu! doesn't like me. The feeling isn't mutual.
All up, Normal mode is worth a little under 4 million points, insane a little under 7; If done perfectly. mods would give extra.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I just tried this because I like the song. Unfortunately you don't know what beat spacing is, and your timing is way off. I suggest reading the FAQ on editing, and seek help.
Topic Starter
Azure_Kite

peppy wrote:

Unfortunately you don't know what beat spacing is, and your timing is way off. I suggest reading the FAQ on editing, and seek help.
It's Because I am inexperienced and was pretty much fiddling with the controls; I did this when Offline, as I have a limited net connection. As a result, it was pretty sloppy. If It's worth it I'll remap the song, but I've already got a whole heap of songs ready to upload which are of much better quality.

EDIT: GreeeeN - Unity is remade, with (I think) correct timing and Beat Spacing