forum

I'm just getting worse...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wisoven

Okay, before you guys start saying "stop concentrating on your goals so much, take a break", I have to say that I have heard that so many times when trying to get back up, that it's just redundant.

And no, I don't play 16 hours a day; in fact, some days (rare occasions) I don't even play. Also, I literally listened to it before, several times in fact, and it only makes me worse..er. Here's some information to potentially help:
  1. Huion H950P player
  2. Acer Aspire user, not sure if that matters because no recent lag issues..
  3. Screen resolution is 1366x768, and I'm honestly not sure if my tablet matches a proper ratio or how to fix it if it doesn't
  4. Counter-clockwise spinner (most likely doesn't matter)
Not sure if I have any other details, unless you guys can ask some questions.
Do you guys have any legitimate tips to help me improve? Thanks!
Almost
Spend more time playing maps that are slightly challenging for you. If you've heard this advice before, then that's because you haven't given any details to any specific problems you're dealing with and that's all anyone can give you right now.
Minkquaa
just find a comfortable pen grip and get used to it. you should find improvements later on if you keep playing with the same style
Brainage
Those playcount numbers are rookie numbers. You gotta bump those numbers up man!
dung eater
Try to click all the circles dead center, follow all sliders at right speed in the center of ball and tap to rhytm. If you can't focus on several things pick one.
[offline player
having fun is the most important part every thing else is irelavant
Try figuring out what make you worse by yourself. I get worse at ouss very frequently by many different reasons, like:messing the sensitivity option, long fingernails, playing for combo... (so it's impossible for meme to give you the definitive answer)
A good tip is to compare your present action with your previous one to spot the problem, this could take from 15 minutes to 2 weeks.
(This post took me half an hour to write because I succ at English ;-; )
Topic Starter
Wisoven
helps!