Community Forum

✄┈BreBear's Custom Avater Thread CLOSED┈♥

posted
Total Posts
36
Topic Starter
BreBear
Hello sorry I didn't finish some requests i'm gonna be gone for a few weeks and can't do them without my PC so I will do them when i'm back if you're willing to wait if not i'm sorry


I can draw a custom Avatar/Mascot for you :D Or just edit and add to a photo you send! Feel free to request something and i'll try my best :D

A few Rules:
Don't spam or PM me or I won't look at your request
Don't do multirequests
NOTHING nsfw
Be nice
Be patient <3
I don't do stuff on Tuesdays and Wednesdays :)

Ratsune Miku
Hey BreBear,

I'd love a custom avatar.
I've never requested one before, and I don't really know how this works. So I'll just link you my request.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61I9KLmYoaL._SL1000_.jpg

I would like more of a headshot, but it's not necessary (you do it how you want).
My only request is that you put my name in the drawing: Ratsune Miku.

Thanks!
Topic Starter
BreBear

Ratsune Miku wrote:

Hey BreBear,

I'd love a custom avatar.
I've never requested one before, and I don't really know how this works. So I'll just link you my request.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61I9KLmYoaL._SL1000_.jpg

I would like more of a headshot, but it's not necessary (you do it how you want).
My only request is that you put my name in the drawing: Ratsune Miku.

Thanks!
Alrighty i'll start it soon and try my best! :)

Edit: I finsihed it! Sorry it took awhile to draw it and I might've missed some stuff :( but here it is :)
Ratsune Miku

BreBear wrote:

Ratsune Miku wrote:

Hey BreBear,

I'd love a custom avatar.
I've never requested one before, and I don't really know how this works. So I'll just link you my request.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61I9KLmYoaL._SL1000_.jpg

I would like more of a headshot, but it's not necessary (you do it how you want).
My only request is that you put my name in the drawing: Ratsune Miku.

Thanks!
Alrighty i'll start it soon and try my best! :)

Edit: I finsihed it! Sorry it took awhile to draw it and I might've missed some stuff :( but here it is :)
Wow that looks amazing! Thank you.
Topic Starter
BreBear

Ratsune Miku wrote:

BreBear wrote:

Ratsune Miku wrote:

Hey BreBear,

I'd love a custom avatar.
I've never requested one before, and I don't really know how this works. So I'll just link you my request.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61I9KLmYoaL._SL1000_.jpg

I would like more of a headshot, but it's not necessary (you do it how you want).
My only request is that you put my name in the drawing: Ratsune Miku.

Thanks!
Alrighty i'll start it soon and try my best! :)

Edit: I finsihed it! Sorry it took awhile to draw it and I might've missed some stuff :( but here it is :)
Wow that looks amazing! Thank you.
Awwwwww i'm very happy you like it :) thank you so much :D
lhn in osu
Hey!

If you can put my name in this picture, I would be very happy! Which one gets better you send me. LHN or LHN IN OSU
https://avatars.alphacoders.com/avatars/view/151458
Topic Starter
BreBear

lhn in osu wrote:

Hey!

If you can put my name in this picture, I would be very happy! Which one gets better you send me. LHN or LHN IN OSU
https://avatars.alphacoders.com/avatars/view/151458


Thanks for requesting something :) It's finished and I did a few lol so you can just take your pick. I hope you like them :D
lhn in osu
Man, it was very good! thank you!
9gamebr
You can do a collab from the anime sewayaki kitsune no senko-san? the character senko san put 9gamebr, shiro put, WiiiGames and the yozora put LHN. and ty if you do
Topic Starter
BreBear

9gamebr wrote:

You can do a collab from the anime sewayaki kitsune no senko-san? the character senko san put 9gamebr, shiro put, WiiiGames and the yozora put LHN. and ty if you do
Sorry I just found a random image online with them all together and used that hope this is fine! thanks for waiting :)

9gamebr

BreBear wrote:

9gamebr wrote:

You can do a collab from the anime sewayaki kitsune no senko-san? the character senko san put 9gamebr, shiro put, WiiiGames and the yozora put LHN. and ty if you do
Sorry I just found a random image online with them all together and used that hope this is fine! thanks for waiting :)

WOW, man you are a artist ty <3
1103
hey i would like a custom avatar haha, something similar to my pfp ^^ thank you
if you would like to brand it with a name, "1103" would work
Topic Starter
BreBear

Irishy wrote:

hey i would like a custom avatar haha, something similar to my pfp ^^ thank you
if you would like to brand it with a name, "1103" would work
I will try my best :) might take a day or two hope you don't mind
1103

BreBear wrote:

Irishy wrote:

hey i would like a custom avatar haha, something similar to my pfp ^^ thank you
if you would like to brand it with a name, "1103" would work
I will try my best :) might take a day or two hope you don't mind
take your time!!!!!!!!!!!you dont have to do this for free, people would pay.
Topic Starter
BreBear

Irishy wrote:

BreBear wrote:

Irishy wrote:

hey i would like a custom avatar haha, something similar to my pfp ^^ thank you
if you would like to brand it with a name, "1103" would work
I will try my best :) might take a day or two hope you don't mind
take your time!!!!!!!!!!!you dont have to do this for free, people would pay.
So I do have a question about this request uhhh by "something similar to my pfp" do you mean draw your profile pic basically or the same pose and outfit or just like the same outfit sorry I think I just confused myself with it
1103
same outfit, can be any pose and you can pick the pose from my pfp if you want :)
lhn in osu
Hello, I have a question for you.

do you signature?

if so, could you gif me todoriko with my name or something?

I would be very happy! :D

ty!
Topic Starter
BreBear

lhn in osu wrote:

Hello, I have a question for you.

do you signature?

if so, could you gif me todoriko with my name or something?

I would be very happy! :D

ty!
I'm sorry I actually don't know what that is yet :(
lhn in osu

BreBear wrote:

lhn in osu wrote:

Hello, I have a question for you.

do you signature?

if so, could you gif me todoriko with my name or something?

I would be very happy! :D

ty!
I'm sorry I actually don't know what that is yet :(
This is here that is under the name, but there are people who do with gif, and I think it's cool, but it has to do with image
Topic Starter
BreBear

lhn in osu wrote:

BreBear wrote:

lhn in osu wrote:

Hello, I have a question for you.

do you signature?

if so, could you gif me todoriko with my name or something?

I would be very happy! :D

ty!
I'm sorry I actually don't know what that is yet :(
This is here that is under the name, but there are people who do with gif, and I think it's cool, but it has to do with image
Ahh sorry I don't have the program to do the gif stuff :(
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply