forum

Skipped learning easy things ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gothmog
Hewwo everyone ! (^ω^)

Sooo... I have some question.
I actually created mu account in 2018, but really started playing osu! in January of this year. I improved pretty fast, but I skipped 4 stars map and don't even tried to have good accuracy. Now i can 75% a 8 stars map with NoFail, Pass a 7 stars, but I think I don't learned "easy things", like accuracy and reading on 4 stars, now I can't improve, can't even farm pp to get better rank, I'm just able to play super hard map that i shouldn't be able to do for my rank. So my question is: How to "Restart" osu!? I mean, how can i learn accuracy now? Because, now that i do hard map, easy map are too slow for me, then I click too fast and I have a bad reading, only able to read ar 9 or 10 :( Can someone help me please ? :( Thanks, and have a great day (or night?) ! ;3

(Also, i always do at least 1x100 one burst of 3 notes, or even 2, idk why, i feel like i always stream or burst too fast and/or too early)
MrSparklepants
I was in the same boat as you, I skipped 4 stars and went straight to 5 stars, the best thing I can say is to go back and just play 4 stars and work your way up again, and for reading just play low AR, EZ, EZHT, or practice patterns you can't do.
Topic Starter
Gothmog

MrSparklepants wrote:

I was in the same boat as you, I skipped 4 stars and went straight to 5 stars, the best thing I can say is to go back and just play 4 stars and work your way up again, and for reading just play low AR, EZ, EZHT, or practice patterns you can't do.

Oki thanku ! And for finger control? I mean, for burst and stream? I feel like i can't control my fingers when i use both :c (And that explain why my acc is so bad, i was an alternate player before)
MrSparklepants

venxm on osu wrote:

MrSparklepants wrote:

Oki thanku ! And for finger control? I mean, for burst and stream? I feel like i can't control my fingers when i use both :c (And that explain why my acc is so bad, i was an alternate player before)

Back when I was in your position I could not control my fingers at all, but you really have to play more maps with bursts and streams in order to get better at them, I just practiced alternating only on bursts and streams, and my acc went from 88 to what is currently is. Glad I could help.
Nippon
Well, play 3 stars until you can 95% acc them. Then play 3 stars with hr until you can 95% acc them. Then do the same with 4 stars. Then you can farm and decide what to do from there.
Topic Starter
Gothmog

MrSparklepants wrote:

venxm on osu wrote:

MrSparklepants wrote:

Back when I was in your position I could not control my fingers at all, but you really have to play more maps with bursts and streams in order to get better at them, I just practiced alternating only on bursts and streams, and my acc went from 88 to what is currently is. Glad I could help.

Oki thanku !!

Kuda wrote:

Well, play 3 stars until you can 95% acc them. Then play 3 stars with hr until you can 95% acc them. Then do the same with 4 stars. Then you can farm and decide what to do from there.

Oki i see, thanks ! :3
UnnamedBeast
don't play hr, that's the last thing you wanna do if you can't read under ar9

1- learn ar8 by playing lots of ar8 maps
2- play for accuracy, and not for combo, ignore early misses and try to get as much accuracy
3- except for easy or hidden don't play any mod.