forum

Hello people!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fedora
lYo! I've been playing osu! seriously for about only 5 months now. Introducing myself as I'm really interested in mapping as I'm trying right now and hope that eventually I'll be able to make ranked maps :D

Please address me by my Discord Name: Fedora, my current osu username is an embarrassing throwback to a very different person of me :L

I am (quite clearly) a proud full blown weeb now
(Actual) Fav. Anime/Anime Series: (in no particular order)
-Konosuba
-Monogatari
-Toradora
-Kagerou Project

Regarding anime sub-genres, I pretty much watch anything. Though I usually favour it if it's ecchi is so incredibly over-the-top or if the story is just fabulous.

As a still relatively shit 6 digit player my favourite maps to play are (unironically) pp maps (why I want to map myself). Despite this though I really like tech maps despite me still not being able to pass them xd

I really hope I can make some friends so I can play with someone! My friends irl don't play osu and my other friends from other communities are mostly on the other side of the world (My timezone is GMT+8)

This was way too long so you'll probably skip most of it :P, but if you read it thanks!
Cahyono29
welcome to osu,glad your enjoying the game :D and i hope your map ranked pretty soon

you like ecchi? i like ecchi too XD i know its embarassing,but i am a normal guy after all

if you need someone to play or chat,just hit me up in the game,you also can add me as friend if you want,i may not online very often though
Roary
Hello! welcome :)

If you want somebody to play with I'm pretty active, I'm probably not as good as you but you can add me if you're looking to make a new friend.
YukiAyase
Yooo welcome to the osu! forums
Hope you enjoy talking to peeps here
And you have taste my friend (Konosuba, Toradora and Monogatari, really good shows, still need to finish Monogatari tho >.<)
I'm hoping to see your map in the ranked section
And if you like you can mutual me \(^.^)/
Also if you need something, do not hesitate to slide a dm
Topic Starter
fedora

ItsMeZeppelin wrote:

Yooo welcome to the osu! forums
Hope you enjoy talking to peeps here
And you have taste my friend (Konosuba, Toradora and Monogatari, really good shows, still need to finish Monogatari tho >.<)
I'm hoping to see your map in the ranked section
And if you like you can mutual me \(^.^)/
Also if you need something, do not hesitate to slide a dm

thanks for the support! mutualed you as well!

Roary wrote:

Hello! welcome :)

If you want somebody to play with I'm pretty active, I'm probably not as good as you but you can add me if you're looking to make a new friend.

added you!