forum

Video Game Music Tournament | [20K-∞] 1v1 (Searching for Staff)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GDLenny

Links

Information

1. 1v1, ScoreV2 Tournaments open for Ranks 20K-∞, with Qualifiers being held.
  2. The 16 Best Players will advance into a Group, which will be using a Swiss Format
  3. The 8 Players, who will be making it out of the Group, will play in a Single Elimination Playoff Stage.
  4. All Staff (except for mappoolers) are allowed to play in the tournament.

Schedule

1. Signups: 24th August-21th September
  2. Qualifiers: 28th & 29th September
  3. Swiss Week 1: 5th & 6th October
  4. Swiss Week 2: 12th & 13th October
  5. Swiss Week 3: 19th & 20th October
  6. Swiss Week 4 & 5: 26th & 27th October
  7. Quarterfinals: 9th & 10th November
  8. Semifinals and Finals: 16th & 17th November

Prizes

3rd-4th Place: 1 month of Supporter
2nd Place: 2 months of supporter
1st Place: 4 months of supporter

Rules

1. Qualifiers will consist of 3NM/2HD/2HR/2DT
  2. Swiss Format:
    -Week 1: #1 Seed will play against #16, #2 against #15 etc. (BO7)
    -Week 2: Participants who won the first Round will play against each other, and Participants who lost will also play each other. The Highest Seed against the Lowest etc. (BO7)
    -Week 3: 2-0, 1-1 and 0-2 Players will play each other. If you win 3 Games, you’re in Playoffs. If you lose 3 Games, you’re eliminated from the Tournament. (BO9)
    -Week 4: 2-1 and 1-2 will play each other. (BO9)
    -Week 5: Last Week, 3 Matches between Players who are 2-2 are played to determine the last 3 Playoffs Spots (BO11)
  3. Playoffs:
    -Quarterfinals: Random Seeding (BO11)
    -Semifinals: (BO11)
    -Finals: (BO13)

Match Procedures

1. Schedules will be released mondays before the stage starts
  2. Reschedules are allowed, see #reschedule for more info
  3. A referee will invite you into the room 5 minutes before the match starts
  4. If the assigned referee isn’t there 5 minutes after the match should’ve started, ping @Referee in #general on the Discord
  5. If no referee is available, you can either self-ref the match and send me the MP-Link and bans, or postpone the match
  6. If one player isn’t online 10 Minutes after the start of the match, it counts as a WBD
  7. Warmups are allowed after Qualifiers, but shouldn’t be longer than 4:30 Minutes.
  8. After warmups, players will !roll. The player with the higher roll will ban second and pick first. All Matches will have one ban per player.
  9. Players alternate picks until one player receives the points needed to win. If both players are one point away from winning, the Tiebreaker will be played.
  10. After each map players will have 2 Minutes to pick a map. If Player A fails to do this, Player B will pick a map. After the map, Player B will pick again. After his pick, it continues normally.
  11. If a disconnection occures in the first 30 seconds of a map, the map will be replayed. This is the referees decision. If the disconnection is after the first 30 seconds, the other player will get a point. However, the other player can agree on a replay of the map.
  12. Players need to pick a Mod for Freemod (HD, HR, FL or EZ) EZ Scores will be multiplied by x1.5.
    Failed Scores count!
  13. If you don’t follow referees or other staff members instructions, you can get kicked and blacklisted from this and future Tourneys

Staff

[centre] I still need a couple Referees and 1 or 2 Mappoolers. If you are interested in staffing for this tournament, DM me on Discord (GDLenny#3791) or ping me in the Discord Server ^^

Host: GDLenny
Graphics: youi
Mappooler: Jessechugaga, Koaa, spaghetti cat
Referee: moss-, spaghetti cat, Suicune3, Horkio, Reolly, cjwafu031,Cindergoat, jessechugaga, AttilaTheFun
Jessechugaga
Host made me pool instead of play #heck