forum

spin statistics [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
alex_98
After you finished playing the song, the ranking panel shows you your average spinning speed and your max. spinning speed
Zare
Actually quite a nice idea, I don't have any votes left, though D:
Archangel Tirael
I think that this is too much. But in general I would like to separate some of the game application for training rotation spinner with counting function of current, average, maximum speed of spin and background music support to make it more fun. I think that such a program would be very useful for beginners.
deadbeat

Archangel Tirael wrote:

I think that this is too much. But in general I would like to separate some of the game application for training rotation spinner with counting function of current, average, maximum speed of spin and background music support to make it more fun. I think that such a program would be very useful for beginners.
This has served as a nice spinning practice just fine
also kinda neutral on this idea. it could be interesting, but not really needed per say :/
Archangel Tirael

deadbeat wrote:

This has served as a nice spinning practice just fine
I know about this Beatmap,
but, however, we use it to not
be able to find the average
and maximum speed of the spin
spinner.
Mercurial
There exist a thread about it.

Lazy to search it.
Aqo
I love spinning, and it actually makes a lot of sense. You can see your 300s/100s/50s, you can see your max combo, why can't you see your max/average spin? Just add a tiny box with two numbers in it.
Sakisan
How about just the spin bonus you acquired in your play?
deadbeat
t/100578
continue any support here please~
though its only for spin bonus