forum

[Archived] Experiencing random game freeze

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dan Mo-Ri
Hello,

i'm currently experiencing random game freeze without knowing why.

I've disable all settings that could do that, i don't have anything open in the background, set the game at the highest priority but it still freeze.

I have an i7 9700K OC at 4.8GHz, 16Go RAM 3200 Mhz, RTX 2070 and the game is on a SSD with Windows 10 Pro.

I've no clue what so ever why it does this to me.. I hope someone can help me it's making me go crazy !
Winberhouls
Something that would do in that situation, would be to check the programs that are open on the PC, using the Task Manager of course, may be an external problem and not a problem of the game, well, that's what I think, but as I say, check the programs that are open and notice the ones that consume a lot, because some program may be interfering or using memory in some way.
YourSandwich
i ecperianced the same issue with the 9th gen intel, its the fault of the OC but i updated my bios and the freezes has gone. So try to higher the voltage a little bit or most important, update your bios. GL
Topic Starter
Dan Mo-Ri
i've updated my Bios, my voltage was at 1.340 ( should be more than enough ).
No program open that could consume memory, checked with Task Manager, i still got randoms freeze, i will try to unitall the game and put it on my main disk ( Nvme ) to see if that gonna change anything.
Topic Starter
Dan Mo-Ri
Ok so, changing to Nvme didn't help.
The Poon said it could be because i use a usb headphone ( and that fuck the game ), but even going jack it still freeze.

Btw here a exemple of the freeze : https://www.twitch.tv/danmori/clip/EmpathicJazzyHummingbirdOSkomodo?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
Crizz
i had the same issue, but after some days, randomly stopped
Death
Try reinstalling your audio drivers. That's a common cause of issues like this.