1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
posted
Pretty self-explanatory... it would be nice to see XH & SH statistics under ranks in users profile if possible.

[Example]


I'm sorry if this was already posted, I tried searching for it and too much stuff came up while searching for "ranks".
posted
\:D/
posted
+1 agree
posted
I would like this, although arent the XH and SH counted in the regular X and S? If this happens i'd prefer them to be separated from each other.
posted
o.o nice idea ~
posted
And I think it would be "an eyesore" for beginners, because in most of the players in the XH and SH are zero or very small numbers, it would be annoying.
posted

Sakura wrote:

I would like this, although arent the XH and SH counted in the regular X and S? If this happens i'd prefer them to be separated from each other.
Yeah. They count as the same. Which makes me doubt this will happen.
posted
Meh.. this is not sooo neccessary..
posted

theowest wrote:

Sakura wrote:

I would like this, although arent the XH and SH counted in the regular X and S? If this happens i'd prefer them to be separated from each other.
Yeah. They count as the same. Which makes me doubt this will happen.
Yes, I just hope it would be possible to split the XH & SH ranks from the SS & S. Making them their own accounted ranks.

Stefan wrote:

Meh.. this is not sooo neccessary..
As I stated in the first post, whilst not necessary it would be nice to see these statistics in users profiles.
posted
Sure, but let's be serious:

The most Standard (and CtB) Player use Hidden, so you'll probably see the most Ranks as XH/SH.
But if people want something just let them do what they want.

I'm not disapprove it, but I don't support it too.
posted
what about the B's C's and D's and a list of these specific ranks after clicking the letter of choice

and osu:// links there which select the map in osu! after clicking the links, next to osz links
posted

Kaoru wrote:

+1 agree
posted
nice idea~
posted
I agree. +1
posted

theowest wrote:

Sakura wrote:

I would like this, although arent the XH and SH counted in the regular X and S? If this happens i'd prefer them to be separated from each other.
Yeah. They count as the same. Which makes me doubt this will happen.
Having them counted with the regular X and S is misleading.
It'd be better to separate them, it would at least show more correct data. Instead of having them thrown together in one pile.

Archangel Tirael wrote:

And I think it would be "an eyesore" for beginners, because in most of the players in the XH and SH are zero or very small numbers, it would be annoying.
I don't see how it'd be an "eyesore" most new players aren't even worried something as trivial as that not unless you really just stress over small stuff all day and most players have very little or no regular X rankings so it wouldn't make a difference. You'd be fine with 2 more rankings on your page.
posted
Nice Idea!!
posted
It would be nice to see, +1 Support.
posted

Kaoru wrote:

+1 agree
Nice Idea.
posted
Great idea! :D
posted
Support +1
Please sign in to reply.