forum

Editor : Disable unplayable mod while mapping. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Arnold0
Hi,

I have this idea in head and now I send it to you.

I think it should be an menu in the editor where mappers can disable mods

Simple exemples of why :

Imagine you map a 360BPM song, the double time mode is simply unplayable so you could disable it while mapping.
Same with maps whit high OD or realy small circle when Hard Rock is unplayable.
And this would be realy usfull on taiko maps so the mapper can desable FlashLite since this is a cheated mode (I'm not a taiko player but I've heard of Dual Screening)

hHis fonction should be in the editor in the same part where you can block maps for a specific gamemode.

After that if a disabled mode is choosed in a map where it's disabled, when launching the map a message in the midle of the screen like the one which say you about Approuval maps just say "XYZ mod is not unabled on this map" and the mod is automaticaly disabled.

Thats all, hope you'll at least have a look at this ;) (Or if you don't want to do this just disable FL mod for all taiko map so no more dual screen)
MillhioreF
haha, sorry, but no xD most people would disable flashlight and halftime just because they don't like them... and plus some people like to try to do the impossible, and some succeed! for your hard rock thing, look at CXu's score on http://osu.ppy.sh/s/152
deadbeat
no. disabling mods on maps is silly imo.
Darksonic
Nah, it makes no sense.
theowest
nothing's impossible on osu

you'd be surprised.
Marcin
Big black DT go go go
blissfulyoshi
If you have a problem with fl, talk about that somewhere else. Otherwise, as everyone else said, there is no mod that is impossible on osu! assuming the map is possible.

Marking as denied